forty nine

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

With the fairy lights and lanterns hanging almost everywhere around the Serim High field, it made the surrounding look more beautiful now that it's night. With few stars sparkling up at the sky and the full moon glowing down at them, the students push their selves to the middle just right in front of the huge stage where the band is already at along with the MC.

" Serim Art Festival " The man spoke through the microphone, smiling widely. " Lastly, we have a very special guest here with us. It's a special performance from one of our alumni. She needs your applause and a warm welcome. Bring it on!! "

Clapping their hands together along with the cheers, in cue, the woman stepped on the stage sending the crowd a smile as she waves her hands. Of course, students doesn't know her as she is an alumni so it's more of the adults and the staffs cheering for her. Taking the mic, she stated energetically " Hello! "

Turning to Gi Yong, one of the boys he's with asked him. " Do you know her? "

" No " Gi Yong shortly replied, his gaze boringly looking at the woman up on the stage before looking around to for Goo Ja Sung who he had been finding fifteen minutes ago.

" I am singer Do Won Kyung " The woman introduces " I'm nervous to be singing here again. I'm sure there's many more of you who have never heard my songs before...This is song I sang right here 18 years ago---- 'If I Love Again'. "

It's that song.

That song is the same song that was playing when Jung Da Jung agreed gave her answer to Hong Dae Young. He couldn't help but feel Deja Vu. It really was a long time ago and up until now, he still won't forget the way young Da Jung intertwined their hand together and gave him the sweetest smile. The time where she agreed to go out with him. It was the best feeling ever.