four

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

He couldn't believe it.

How can a man in his 30s turn back into his 18 self in just one wish?

After telling his long time best friend about his current situation the two had decided to come up with a plan. With his best friend going to pretend as his father and enroll him again to Serim High and him going with the flow.

Although he is nervous. For the second time, he's going to try and work things out again but this time there's a catch --- his kids. His twins who also goes to Serim High, how would he act if the two are around? How will he stop himself nagging like a father? or throw a fit like he did last night at the convenience store?

And so he did found himself at Serim High with his best friend, both of them walking towards one of the homeroom teachers' office. It did amazed him to be back as an 18 year old once again but it's weird for him knowing his kids are at the same place he is.

Will someone recognize him? Especially when tons of photo of his varsity team during his time is displayed in a huge shelf along the hallway where all students and alumni have seen.

" Watch where you're going " Ja Sung hissed when he felt a shoulder bump into his, turning around to send the person a harsh look

Looking at the stranger, quick for him to assume it's a transferee student, he scoffed shaking his head before turning around and ignored Dae Yeong's apology.