twenty one

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

| | 12 HOURS BEFORE THE FINAL ARBITRATION | |

Arbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution, is a way to resolve disputes outside the judiciary courts.

Everyone is dealing with something, something that makes their chest heavy, mind hazy and heart ache. After hearing everything that his daughter, Si-A had said to Ji Ho and hearing his wife, Da Jung tell him that they no longer need him ---- Hong Dae Young was heart broken.

It's a hard pill to swallow, to watch your family slipping away from you slowly, hear them how they no longer need you and see how well they are without you. It's a hard pill to swallow for Dae Young (U-Yeong) but deep down he knows that sooner or later he needed to swallow that to make things a little lighter for his family. 

And swallowing that consists of accepting that what he and his family will no longer go back on how it was before.

Maybe it's for the best but he doesn't know why Jung Da Jung wanted to divorce him in the first place. Was he too much? did her love for him fade? was he not enough? is her heart longing for someone new? or did things really got so complicated that even he don't know how to fix it. Why?