three

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

" List down all late students "

Kwon Ye Ji nods her head taking the paper and pen from the vice principal, watching the man make his way inside the building leaving her along with the late students.

Facing them, she sent them a small smile ignoring one specific person whose part of the small crowd. She could already see the annoyance and tiredness from the students even tho they still haven't started yet, probably from their running earlier just to make it through the school gate.

The school gate that they closes 20 minutes before homeroom time, and when you don't get through that gate then you're automatically absent and will no longer get inside throughout the day.

" Will you really be letting us run 5 laps? " One of the students asks as she pants, hands on her knees and her hair messy from all the running she did earlier.

In Serim High, it's a must for all late students to run 5 laps in their wide field and have their name listed down. So Ye Ji being the president of the student council,  teachers usually gives her responsibilities like what she's doing right now.

" hmmm " Ye Ji hums feeling bad at the thought of them having to run 5 lap when they've ran enough just to get through the gate " 3 only. That's all I can do, if they find out i lessened the laps i might get in trouble "

With that the students nodded their head groaning a little bit before starting to form in line and start running with Goo Ja Sung being at the end of the line. Ye Ji who started listing down the names, stood at the side of the field patiently waiting for the late comers.

" Please tell me your father did not kick you out "

Ye Ji turned around and laughed at her friend patting the vacant seat beside her, that Jung Ho later on took with a concern all over his face.

" He didn't " She assures staring straight at him, for her friend not to suspect anything