fifty five

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Lee Jung Ho went home smelling quite horrible. His white polo stained by different various of food thrown at him, his hair felt sticky and disgusting. It was a sight his mother wasn't looking forward to see. She puffed out of anger as she stared at his appearance, hands going onto her head as she screeched in horror. " What the hell did you do? Do you know how hard it would be to wash that off? "

" Eomma " He softly trailed glancing at her apologetically " Sorry. I had accident at school earlier--- "

" You're such a stupid kid " She exclaims glaring at him " Accident? What accident? "

" Kids threw foods at me " Jung Ho replies nervously fiddling with his fingers every now and then " Don't worry, I'll wash all of this off. "

" Kids threw foods at you? " She repeated earning a nod from him, scoffing she sneered " You're so dramatic. Don't tell me you cried over that? Yah. Stop being such a cry baby. Aish. You're so annoying "

It have always been like that. Although he was used being treated like trash by his so called family, it still pains him to hear those words. Even when he have heard it for more than five years. The wounds only kept going deeper. It drives him insane. He just wanted to be accepted. That's all. 

And just like mentioned. Everybody have something they're hiding from everybody. Something they're struggling with silently--- all by their selves. In his and Ye Seul's case, both of their parents' dislike about the LGBTQ community are loud. Jung Ho's out and yet until now his parents still doesn't accept him for who he is. As for Ye Seul? Oh. How could she out herself when she knows how much her parents dislike people like her. Both battles are being fought silently and it's slowly draining and killing them. 

" Why did you go home just now? " Jung Ho's father spat glaring at him in his drunken state. Reeking of beer and couldn't even stand up well. " Didn't I tell you to go home right away? You have to buy me some beer, you know that right? "