fifty

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Student consultation. Ms. Ok narrowed her disappointed gaze on Bang Gi Yong whose seated across her, looking calm which made her take a deep breath trying to hide the annoyance that had been itching her since last night. " Do You realize how serious this is? "

" Isn't it weird...." Bang Gi Yong trailed as he lightly leaned in forward " how no one died that day? "

Students per students are being consulted after the incident that had happened last night. A fire breaking out just by the field which resulted a huge commotion and ruined the event. With the person who's behind the said incident is still unknown, the school staffs are trying their best to find who the culprit is. Young Sun. Bo Bae. So Min. A lot had been already been interviewed. Telling their own side of the story.

Gi Yong who remembered the events from yesterday, scoff under his breath. His cold eyes stopping by Ms. Ok as he continued, voice filled with disgust. " It's cringe-y. I'm pretty sure those who are also against them started the fire. "

| |  F L A S H B A C K  | |

Gi Yong shove Goo Ja Sung causing him to stumble a couple of steps backwards, his dark brown eyes glaring at Ja Sung's cat eyed shape ones. " Yah. If you like her then you should've told me from the very start. You made me look so stupid. It must've been funny for you to watch me embarrass myself "

" You wanted to confess to her and I gave you the chance to. Now that you got rejected, shouldn't you be moving on right now? " Goo Ja Sung replies looking at him in disbelief 

" That's not my point " Gi Yong scoffed "  Are we even friends? You should've told me at least in that way it would've hurt less. Is that why you've been vanishing all of the sudden? Going on dates with her instead of hanging out with us--- "

" Why? Can't I? " Goo Ja Sung protested shaking his head at Gi Yong "  I know you're not used with the sudden change but you have to accept that my world doesn't revolve just around you and the guys anymore. I don't want to be a damn bully anymore. I'd appreciate it if you'd apologize to Si-Woo too."

" Change? Apologize? " Gi Yong scoffed under his breath as he glared at Ja Sung " Ye Ji really did have you wrapped around her fingers. You can't just change and act as if you're a better person that us now.  Why? Are you doing this just so people would think that you're good enough for Ye Ji? You're fucking pathetic. "