nine

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Weekend quickly passed by and now standing a couple of feet from the main gate of the school, U Yeong rolled his eyes at the sight of his daughter, seeing how fast she's running together with Bo Bae and So Min in fear to have the gates closed on them. At the very same morning, as usual Kwon Ye Ji's at the field listing down all of the late comers before heading to the classroom.

But when she did, she found a cheeseburger set on her table. Looking around she hesitantly took it checking if there's any note but there's none.

Hong Si-A turned her gaze away from her friends and looked over to Ye Ji noticing how her bruises are no longer there frowning at the thought of how anxious Ye Ji must've been this morning making sure the bruises are covered with make up thoroughly.

" Good morning Vice president "  Ji Ho greeted giving Ye Ji his usual teasing smile as the rest of their classmates starts to head in their designated desks

Ye Ji chuckled waving her hands at him " Good morning, Ji Ho "

Bo Bae grinned and giddily looked over Kwon Ye Ji waving over her energetically " Good morning Ye Ji! "

" Good morning Bo Bae " Ye Ji replies before lifting the burger up from her table " By the way---- do anyone of you know who placed this on my desk? "

Hong Si-A shook her head along with rest, some shrugging their shoulders, U Yeong being one of them. Until Ji Ho smirked poking her sides making Ye Ji jump " Maybe it's from one of your fan boys "

Ye ji rolls her eyes before giving it to him " Have it. I don't like cheeseburgers or anything with cheese "

Goo Ja Sung who have been watching the whole interaction from the very start, immediately stood up and marched towards her surpsing everybody and even more when he snatched the burger from Ji Ho who just took it from Ye Ji.