thirty two

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Serim High's students along with the staffs and teachers, they all made their way to the gym finding their own seats on the benches. And it is a good day, Ye Ji for the first time in a while, felt everything's lighter than before and the same goes to Goo Ja Sung as he gets ready inside the locker room with his fellow basketball players.

Students are starting to cheer, holding well blow-ed balloons and some banners to support the Basketball varsities. Only the opponent team are allowed to step foot in Serim High, as for their students-- sadly they had to stay back at their school and just wait for the game result.

Although they did came with their coach and the student council president who needs to be there, along with the principal. And that title do hold a lot of responsibilities, something that Kwon Ye Ji is already used to.

Clinging onto Goo Ja Sung's pastel blue sweater that she is wearing, she looked around the gym taking a seat beside Lee Jung Ho and Park Ye Seul ---- who is ( for some reason ) being a bit cold to Kwon Ye Ji which confused the girl.

But how could she not? It's now clear to her that her best friend, Kwon Ye Ji is hiding something from her and it annoyed her how Ye Ji would act clueless whenever she'd try to ask her. And she knows that it had something to do with Goo Ja Sung, the boy she liked before, captain of the basketball team, the bully and well --- Ye Ji's nemesis.

She found it ridiculous to think of the possibility that Ye Ji likes Ja Sung, vice versa or if anything is happening between the two. Ye Ji is a smart girl, she wouldn't like someone who is a bully... right?

" oh there they are! " Jung Ho spoke pointing at the boys who are now entering the court of the school gym, beside them is the opponent from another school -- Baejin High wearing red jerseys

" Wah it's Hong Si-Woo " Ye Seul grinned clapping her hands proudly at the boy when she caught sight of him " The jersey looks great on him " 

Ye Ji on the other hand, found herself looking at Goo Ja Sung her eyes lighting up when the boy turned his head over to her direction, the two of them lightly smiling to each other for a few seconds. Ye Seul shook her head noticing the exchange of glances between the two, staring onto Ye Ji's side profile where she could see her best friend watching intently, something that never happened before.

" That's new, you seem to be paying lot of attention for todays game unlike before" Ye Seul hummed with a hint of sarcasm