forty six

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

As expected, students of Serim High are all busy preparing for the upcoming event. Along with that, they've been preparing for the upcoming examination also, balancing the two well. Although there are students who are determined to review the day of the examination --- to Ye Ji that's not the case as she have been reviewing every after school hours.

Well. Not every time.

She would sometimes set studying aside to hang out with Goo Ja Sung, the two of them becoming inseparable. They would meet every morning secretly then go home together without the knowledge of the others. And as it goes by, the want of Ja Sung to make them public is becoming stronger each day.

He just couldn't bring himself to tell her because he knows how much Ye Ji is enjoying the relationship that's starting to grow between her and her father. Ye Ji would always gush about the things her father had been doing for her which shows how happy the interaction between them is to her.

You can't really blame Kwon Ye Ji.

She have longed for her father's approval for so damn long. So it's understood why she doesn't want it to vanish that quickly. She knows how horrible her father can be and the last thing she wanted is for him to wrap Goo Ja Sung around his fingers.

Goo Ja Sung and Lee Jung Ho had somehow become friends. Just like his relationship with Ye Ji, his friendship with him is hidden also. In fear that Gi Yong might take his anger put on Jung Ho, they decided it that way. Knowing very well how important Jung Ho is to Ye Ji.

Park Ye Seul? Oh. She's dying of jealousy. As usual she's quiet about it. Although that doesn't mean she'd stay like that forever --- the girl is planning to do something special for the coming event of Serim High.

She now knows. Why she's being like that and she had finally accepted it. She had stayed quiet for too long and she had enough of it. She wanted for that person to know -- her feelings.

Taking a seat beside Lee Jung Ho who she found seated on one of the steps of the stairs, she took a deep breath before resting her head on Jung Ho's shoulder.

" Oh, hey " Jung Ho grinned patting her knee gently " What are you doing here? "

" I went to the canteen " She laughed making Jung Ho join her. Their laughter fading moments later, both of them sitting comfortable beside each other. Sighing, she spoke once again " Hey, Jung Ho? "