forty five

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

It's a wonderful Monday morning indeed, she was drove to school by her father and is welcomed by Jung Ho who she felt like she haven't seen around for so long when really, they were together the whole day last Friday. She was relieved that the guards are no longer there beside her and regarding the personal locker room her father requested to the principal, Ho Chang have no choice but do his daughter's request which is to hire a professional female coach and get rid of the personal locker room he had requested.

As usual she had listed down all the late comers before heading towards her classroom where Ji Ho handed her the log book for her to list down whose present and whose not. With their Homeroom teacher stepping in, Ms. Ok she sent the whole class a bright smile knowing very well that the upcoming event that she'd mention later on would make the students excited.

After Kwon Ye Ji handed the log book to her, the woman smiled waiting for Ye Ji to get back in her seat before finally speaking. " The school festival is coming up "

As expected, their face lit up in excitement, answering in unison " Yes "

" Take a look at the duties and raised your hand for the one you want " She continued, the smile on her lips never leaving. Turning around, her gaze stopped at the board where she had written few tasks earlier related to the event itself. " First off---- Who wants to prepare the photo exhibition? " 

Bo Bae and Hong Si-A both raised their hands together in unison catching the attention of the others once Ji Ho saw saw Si-A raising her hands, he followed in an instant. Wanting to be in the same group of the girl. Turning to her right, Hong Si-A smiled over to Ye Ji's way mouthing words to her --- wanting for Ye Ji to join the preparation with them. The little interaction making Ja Sung sit up as he eyes Ye Ji from his seat.

" The three of you? " Ms. Ok asks looking at the three.

With Kwon Ye Ji about to raise her hand, Ko U Yeong had beat her by raising his first making Si-A roll her eyes at the boy. Pouting at Ye Ji's direction making Ye Ji chuckle quietly, mouthing that its fine with her. 

Smiling, Ms. Ok proceeded. " Okay. U-Yeong can join them to prepare the exhibition. Then you can pick up the album and head over to the music room. "