fifty eight

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

It has been a month. A month of Ye Ji living at the hotel all by herself. Although there are times when Ja Sung would sleep there to keep her a company not really wanting Ye Ji to feel alone. And within that month, Chang Min had visited her like she said back then. Checking up on her and making sure she's okay and would bring food to her hotel room which happens most of the time. They've gotten closer, Ye Ji enjoyed the woman's company and how caring the woman is to her.

And it's weird how she feels the undeniable connection that she and Chang Min have. It's as if she's someone she's been finding for her whole life. She liked how motherly Chang Min is to her and so is Da Jung who also have been paying a visit with the twins.

But her stay in hotel have been enough. She has finally decided to stay in her uncle's since she found out that Ho Chang have been the one paying her stay. She still doesn't have a proper conversation with him, she would just visit him sometimes and make sure he's alright then she would leave right after. That went on throughout that whole month.

Ho Chang grew tired of it tho. He missed Ye Ji inside his home. The atmosphere had become more depressing and lonely that he'd drink most of his nights away. Some stocks in his business had been flopping and it's unlikely of him.

" that's weird.... " Ye Ji mutter pursing her lips as she glanced at herself at the round mirror placed inside the hotel bathroom.

Ja Sung who spent the night looked at her, the bathroom door being open. " What's weird? Come fast, you don't want to be late do you "

" I missed my period " She replies stepping out of the bathroom as she casually and mindlessly shrugged getting her bag that's placed on the couch.

" Is that normal? " He asked looking at her in confusion

" I guess so? " She answered in the unconvincing way making Ja sung raise his eyebrow at her " I mean, I'm irregular so i don't really pay attention to it. Maybe it'll come next month "

Eyeing her, Ja Sung shrugged before handing her the tea he made for Ye Ji only for Ye Ji to scrunch her nose in disgust making him huff " what's going on with you? You like this one, it's your favorite tea "

" I don't like the smell " She complained then frowned when she saw Ja Sung sigh disappointedly looking at the tea he had made. Kissing his cheek, she continued " Sorry, i didn't mean to be rude. Here I'll still drink it---- "