thirty four

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The next day came, as usual the two attended school with Ja Sung coming in the same time with Ye Ji although it didn't made the others suspicious of the two. What made the others confuse mostly their friends and those who noticed is the sweater that Ja Sung is wearing.

The light pastel blue sweater that Ye Ji was wearing yesterday. The sight of the sweater that the boy is wearing made Park Ye Seul scoff, the girl standing up from Si-A's desk passing Kwon Ye Ji not uttering a word to the girl when Ye Ji stopped to greet her.

Furrowing her eyebrows as she watch Park Ye Seul storm out of their classroom, she turned to Lee Jung Ho eyeing her friend as she sat down on her seat. " Did I do something wrong? "

" I think she's upset that you haven't been hanging out with us recently after school " Jung Ho whispers shooting her an apologetic look " I explained to her how hard Mr. Kwon can be to you but I failed --- clearly "

Ye Ji sighs " Leave it to me, I'll take care of it "

" Oh right! " He exclaims a smile appearing on his lips " I told her my secret already "

" really? " Ye Ji smiles, her face lighting up looking at Lee Jung Ho in adoration, the boy nodding his head at her" I'm proud of you "

" How did it go? " Ye Ji added leaning closer to the boy wrapping her arms around his unaware that Goo Ja Sung had been eyeing the two of them from his seat

" It went well " Jung Ho smiles making Ye Ji giggle " She likes me for me. I'm glad Ye Ji, you don't know how happy I was when I heard that "

Placing her hands on either side of his face, Ye Ji pinch his cheeks squeezing them before kissing Lee Jung Ho's nose " I'm so happy for you "

The simple affection had become normal between the two of them, the nose kisses, head pats and any other physical contact which is one of the reasons as to why students mistaken them for a couple. And Ja Sung had seen them acting like that before although today's different from before.

It annoys him. To see any other boy being too 'touchy' to Ye Ji. No--- it annoys him whenever he'd remember how popular she is to the boys of Serim High. Something inside him fury whenever someone would try and get her attention.