thirty three

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Holding the phone next to her ear after pressing Kwon Ye Ji's contact number, Park Ye Seul sharply inhaled hiding behind the wall as she kept her eyes at the two. From there, she could hear Ye Ji's phone ringing seeing how the two pulled away from the kiss.

She watch Ye Ji took her phone out of her pocket, the girl looking over to Ja Sung before she hear Ye Ji say " It's Ye Seul "

" Why is she calling? " Ye Seul hear Ja Sung ask but the small girl in front of him only shrug

And then the call was answered which made Ye Seul shakily breathe " Ye Ji-ah "

" hey, why'd you call? " Ye Ji asks " Is something wrong? "

" No " Ye Seul lies clearing her throat, feeling her heart ache more when she saw Ja Sung kiss Ye Ji's cheeks, the boy patiently waiting for the call to end. " We've been waiting for you, Jung Ho's treating everyone for barbeque. The twins are coming. "

Ye Ji went quiet biting her lower lip looking at Ja Sung who raised an eyebrow. Ye Ji breathed before spitting a lie, something she never thought she'd do to Ye Seul " I--- Sorry. You guys can go without me, I just remembered that my dad wants to have dinner with me "

Ye Seul gripped her phone staring over to Ye Ji in disbelief " really? well that's upsetting. "

" Yeah... " Ye Ji trails anxiously before forcing a smile on her lips " Don't worry, I'll come with you guys next time--- "

Park Ye Seul ended the call cutting Ye Ji off mid her sentence, surprising the girl. Staring onto her phone completely stunned. But Ye Seul didn't have the time to feel sorry, she feels annoyed and mostly betrayed and hurt.

Ye Ji just lied to her. Ye Ji had been keeping things from her. What is more that she doesn't know? Is she really her friend?

Angrily wiping her tears away, she turned around marching her way back to the others who sighed in relief when they saw her. Looking at her confused at the same time when they didn't saw Ye Ji coming along with her. Sharply inhaling, Ye Seul spoke plastering a fake smile " She couldn't come. Let's go "