twenty seven

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

If there's one thing that Jung Da Jung found unfair, that would be II-Kwon asking her to transfer money to his and the other coaches' bank accounts just so her son could play. If not, then Hong Si-Woo would simply just be sitting throughout the whole upcoming game.

She didn't know stuffs like those could happen behind closed doors. She thought Choi II-Kwon had changed for the better but I guess not everyone can be right. He definitely did not change at all, he's still the greedy, insecure and prideful guy that she knows.

Money? He wants her to transfer money to his and the other coaches' accounts just so her son Hong Si-Woo could play?

What a harsh thing to do. What kind of parent would do such thing like that? It's as if they don't have any faith in their kids at all. And she knows that it's not only her that II-Kwon had set up a meeting with, for sure he had met some of the kids' parents and Deok Jin being one of them. Deok Jin did not hesitate to tell U Yeong right away regarding what II-Kwon is doing just so he could play.

So Da Jung really thought thoroughly about it but no matter how she thought of it very well--- she just couldn't do it to her son. She knows Si-Woo would be heartbroken if she'd do it, the boy would think she doesn't trust him at all. And it's painful for her to think that. And so, she had set up a meeting with II-Kwon only, planning to go to Serim High tomorrow tonight so she could talk to him about it.

" Ye Seul-ah " Ye Ji greeted kissing her friend on the cheek making the girl smile " Coach Im told me you're not attending todays training? "

" ah, yeah " Ye Seul trails with a faint grin as the two of them walk along with corridors " I have to visit my grandma with my parents "

" Take home some Kimchi for me " Ye Ji chuckles making Ye Seul nod " And Don't forget to tell her I miss her "

" Of course " Ye Seul laughs noticing Kwon Ye Ji slowing down the pace of her walk so she did the same, looking up she saw Ja Sung with his hands inside the pocket of his pants on the other side of the corridor, nearing them.

Ye Ji stared at Ja Sung seeing the light smirk on his lips and as the two of them crosses paths, Ja Sung smoothly slid his hands to Ye Ji's quickly removing them right when Ye Ji had gripped on the small note. The two of them acting as if nothing happened but Park Ye Seul saw it, the way Ja Sung smoothly gave the letter to Ye Ji's hands and there she felt the same emotion again.