seven

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Ko U Yeong found his self at the back of the school ranting to himself but later on got distracted by a certain space at the side part of the area, finding himself reminiscing the old days. Where he went there and found his best friend being bullied by Choi and the rest of his basketball team mates. Who would've thought that he'd find his self back here not to scold students for smoking but to smoke.

Pulling the Cigar pack out of his blazer he made his way to the hidden area abruptly stopping when he saw a girl there, her back facing her. Staring at the girl who now slowly turned around and is holding an electric cigar, his eyes widened at the familiar facial features. Hong Si-A.

He couldn't believe his eyes. When did his daughter, Hong Si-A started smoking? And more importantly, where did she get the electric cigar which costs a lot. Obviously he knows how expensive the cigar is, because it was what he wanted years ago but couldn't afford it due to money shortage.

" YA-AISH " He angrily exclaimed causing for Si-A to flinch and look at him bewildered, putting a hand on her chest.

" oh my goodness " She hissed her tone coming out with a hint of fear, lucky that it wasn't a teacher who saw her. Glaring at him she shoved the electric cigar back in her blazer's pocket and huffed.