1

Tuesday. 22:54 PM

Park Chaeyoung's Phone

Chaeyoung: I really am going to kill myself

Chaeyoung: I swear I am

Chaeyoung: You can go and fuck that girl I don't care

Lisa: Ok, who are you?

Lisa: And why the fuck you think it's a good idea to text me about your plan?

Lisa: And please don't mention my girl because SOMEONE fucked her from me

Chaeyoung: Wait, this isn't Jungkook?

Lisa: Who the fuck is that? Eww, ugly name

Chaeyoung: This is my boyfriend's number

Chaeyoung: Fucking ex boyfriend i mean

Lisa: Oh

Chaeyoung: What the fuck you mean by that?

Lisa: I stole his phone - the guy who fucked my girlfriend

Chaeyoung: So that whore is your girlfriend?

Lisa: Was, bitch what the fuck is your problem?

Chaeyoung: SHE STOLE HIM FROM ME

Lisa: SO WHAT HE STOLE HER FROM ME TOO

Chaeyoung: You're ridiculous

Lisa: So are you. Killing yourself for what? A fucking boy?

Chaeyoung: YOU'RE SO ANNOYING I HATE YOU

Lisa: DON'T TELL ME . I HATE YOU TOO

Chaeyoung: You're pissing me off. I'm gonna kill you first before i kill myself

Lisa: Feel free to drop by the Banpo Rainbow Fountain because I'm killing myself too in 10 minutes

Chaeyoung: Fuck! You're here?

Lisa: What do you mean you're here ?

Chaeyoung: Which side?

Lisa: You're fucking annoying. Why did I even respond to your text

Chaeyoung: OKAY I SAW YOU. THE DARK HAIRED GIRL RIGHT?

Lisa: NOO I'M BALD

Chaeyoung: FUCKING STUPID

***

"Wait" the blonde yells as she sees Lisa standing dangerously near to the railing. "Hey, that's unfair. I was going to kill myself first" 

"And let me be the only fucking witness here so that the police can come and interrogate me like hell?" Lisa yells back as she takes a deep breath and pulls her long, dark hair into a messy bun. "I'm gonna go first and you're gonna watch me"

"At least go a bit deeper" Chaeyoung suggests which earns Lisa's frown. "What the heck bitch?" I can't go any higher from here. I'm scared of height"

"It's a shame then" Chaeyoung sticks her tongue as she runs past the Thai. "I don't mind height so I can go and fucking kill myself first" 

"No fucking way, blondie" Lisa says as she chases the girl with all the strength that she has. 

"It's my fucking turn first"

"Can't you go and kill yourself somewhere else? I don't want my holy body to be found with you. They might think we killed each other because we can't be together"

"Eww, what the fuck? I wouldn't like you" Chaeyoung mutters. 

"I wouldn't like you too" Lisa scowls. "I don't like blonde girl"

"But you used to be blonde" Chaeyoung snaps. "YOU WERE FUCKING PRETTY BLONDE"

"AND YOU USED TO BE PINK HAIRED. I LOVE PINK ON YOU WHY THE FUCK YOU CHANGED?"

"BECAUSE PINK SUCKS"

"Funny because you have a pink bike"

"BECAUSE THE BLACK RAN OUT!"

"PFTT, CONVINCE ME YOU BLONDIE"

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING"

"YOU'RE MORE ANNOYING"

"I'M HUNGRY"

"I'M SLEEPY"

Both of them stare at each other for a moment. "I don't think we can kill ourselves today"

"Yeah" Chaeyoung nods as she gives her hand to Lisa. "Can we eat before we go back?"

"But I don't know where your house is"

"I see you" a sleepy Chaeyoung says at a drunk Lisa. "Can you be my home?"

"Oh" the girl giggles . "I don't understand but you're funny"

"Let's eat" the Korean whines which Lisa nods. They cross the road with the help of God and devors food like a maniac at this one ramen shop near the park. 

•••

"Take this" Lisa says as she gives the waiter her purse. "I can't count. I mean I can. Math is my cup of tea. But I'm drunk. You know? You understand?"

"Hey" Chaeyoung whines as she takes the purse back from the waiter. "Don't give strangers your stuff. They might steal from us"

"What the heck? I'm paying for the food"

"Here's the money" Chaeyoung says as she hands the money to the waiter and yawns unapologetically. "I'm fucking sleepy right now. Let's go back"

"I can't" Lisa mumbles. "Jisoo might kill me"

"Who's Jisoo?" the blonde frowns.

"I don't know" Lisa says back before laughing at her own joke. "I'm drunk. Why you listen to me?"

"Because you're annoying" the blonde says. "Now gimme your phone"

"Oh you're robbing me?"

"In your fucking dream"

"Who are you calling then?"

"My sister"

"From heaven?"

"From college, you dumbass"

"Oh, Lisa mutters again as she trips over her own leg and falls flat on the warm grass. "Blondie, come sleep here" she says instantly as she she pats the empty space next to her. "It's so comfy"

"Jennie is coming" the blonde says as she sleeps next to the dark haired girl on the grass.

"Who's Jennifer?"

"My sister" the blonde mutters sleepily as she rests her head against Lisa's arm. "And she's Jennie, dumbass"

"Uh uh" Lisa responds before both of them fall asleep under the big bright skies.

*vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊