𝟻.𝟻: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 (𝟷𝟹𝟹)

-Narrator's perspective-

"Greta Sienna. August Muller. Rostock, Germany in Spring. 1933. Werewolves massacre decree. Don't listen to her bargains."

Klaus stared at his phone, eyes in curiosity and wonder on who could have sent him the message this time. He was planning on storming the Penthouse Suite where the vampires were stuck since they don't have their daylight rings. Scare them off, make them quiver on their own patriots death. That was the whole plan and was actually enjoyable for Klaus but when he got the message this morning, he had a different one.

Marcel told him not to trust it but it's the only lead they have so far. And so far, Klaus remembered the time when he was in Germany and how he and Danielle killed tons of vampires who killed lots of werewolves. It infuriated them. The vampires were disgusted by werewolves- the very half of what they are.

"Rise and shine, Nightwalker Nation. If it was your aim to get my attention, then I must say you've been wildly successful." Klaus pushed open the doors to see the suite looked awful and destroyed. He had a smirk, a coin in his hand and threw it on the ground. "Greta Sienna. Show your face or I am forced to kill most of your companions."

Then, Klaus proceeds to grab a vampire and tore his heart out. He bites on a woman's neck, the blood dripping on his jaw all the way to his shirt. Marcel looks down on his feet when a vampire was thrown his way. "Man, don't look at me for help. Ya'll lost your chance to trade loyalty for protection." He grumbles.

Klaus pulls a vampire's foot who was now on his knees, looking right up at the Mikaelson Hybrid who was known not to show any mercy for anyone. "This would mark your very last opportunity to confess."

"Look, I don't know anything." He pleads,

"Well, that's a pity for you, then." Klaus held a fistful of his shirt and brought him up on the air, opening the curtains to let the man burn to death. The room echoed his screams of agony until it stopped when he was dead, leading Klaus to dropping his burnt body to the floor quickly. "Sienna! Don't make my hands foil with blood longer. Not that I don't mind but I still have things to do."

Just then, Marcel watched as a woman pick up the coin from the floor and he can only guess that it was Greta. Klaus turns around and his smile dropped in seriousness, knowing whomever sent him the message was trying to help him. But who?

"Perhaps we should talk."

Klaus had much fun on torturing the one who took his daughter's mother captive. He actually did miss getting his hands dirty and all. But he still had more important things to focus on and which was Hayley. "You know, for someone who organized this little summit, you're woefully short on details. So I'm going to ask you one last time." Klaus studies Greta who was hung upside down with her wrists slit, her blood going out faster than it is pumping in her heart. "Where are you keeping Hayley?"

When she didn't answer or even make a sound, Klaus sighs before making her sit down. He grabs a large nail and pierced it in her hands to keep her sitting down. Greta groans in pain, leaning forward. "You knew we'd have this little chat. No doubt you binged on vervain till your throat was red and raw. And now, sadly, drip, drip, drip- all over the floor it goes." He taunts with a light smile.

"Sein Mangel an vision... wird sein untergang sein." Greta recites, hoping that Klaus would remember but he already know since the beginning. Beginning of day.