𝟷.𝟽: 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 (8)

-Narrator's perspective-

In the lots of years as she been alive, Danielle was often at the times is mad. Driven by rage of someone hurting her, her siblings. Never has she expected that she'll be furious over someone taking Hayley away from her.

And also, her siblings never seen this side of her. Sure, she gets protective but never like this. And never to someone who isn't blood related.

With the annoying loud crowd in the middle of the compound could be heard, she and Klaus were already speeding in there. But Danielle got there first, snapping the neck of the girl who they were cheering on for. Body dropped limp on the ground with another one.

Soon enough, Klaus arrived and seemed proud of his sister who was only glaring dead set on Marcel who was standing above them. The crowd grew silent. First time seeing Danielle in action and let us tell you this, it isn't a good sign.

"Good evening. We'd like a word." He announced nonchalantly, looking back to Marcel, who looked mad.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs." Elijah said, walking towards his siblings seeing as he wanted an entrance of his own. "We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or... we kill everyone here. Starting with you." He said to Marcel.

"You three got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands."

Klaus chuckled. "Your home, is it?"

"The girl. I won't as hesitate to torture your precious little army, Marcellus." Danielle warned, fixing the collar of her sleeve while her eyes flickered gold.

"I assume you're talking about Hayley." He started, earning a cold look from the female hybrid who just wanted to rip apart everyone in here. "Yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude. Who is she anyway?"

"She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus said, completely driven.

"Well, I ain't got her, and before you whine, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic." He started and looked around, ready to tell his story. "So I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise... when I realised that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence."

"Well, this isn't about you." Danielle said, getting a little impatient. "It's about Hayley. Where the hell is she?" She asked, demanded for an answer and caused many vampires, including Marcel, to shoot down as fear crept up to them.

"Your girl. Hayley. Answered the door. We exchanged hellos. That was it." He defended, a little serious now of what he heard from the half breed. "You don't believe me, look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is... If Hayley isn't here... then where is she?"

Danielle kept her eyes narrowed, clenched her jaw shut in order for herself to stop making a slaughter out of here. She looked at Elijah, him shaking his head as a sign to not lose control over anything here. It isn't worth it, she thought.

"Not the most attractive community, are they?" Elijah asked, simply directed to his sister, who chuckled and nodded in agreement.

The three Mikaelsons were alone in the middle of the compound, not a vampire in sight, but they all knew they could hear them from a mile away.

"You do realise they can hear you." Klaus countered, a small smile on his face.

"You do realise, We don't care." The eldest remarked, picking up his glass and brought the rim to his lips. Danielle grinned, having her legs crossed while she waited.