𝟺.𝟺: 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 (𝟷𝟶𝟿)

-Narrator's perspective-

Hope is sick and her family were willing to go all out just to make her feel better. Unfortunately, witches has involved themselves back in the Mikaelson family which was a pain in the ass for all of them. They had no idealised and ideas on how to handle it on their own so they had to resolve dealing with their enemies. Even if it means letting themselves get killed just so Hope can be better, they would do anything.

When they were back in New Orleans, to their one so called home, Vincent was already waiting for them there for Hope's aid. "Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse." Klaus said, looking around the completely trashed compound while Hayley carried in their daughter in her arms.

"Where's Vincent?" She asks, placing a shivering Hope Mikaelson down on the couch with the rest following her. Then, the witch came in to their space, making himself known prior.

"I'm right here. Kept my word. Now the only question whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished healing your kid, you got to leave the city." Vincent reminds, clearing the air. Elijah sats down near Hope, holding her head and listening on the conversation. Besides him was Danielle who was waiting for Vincent to heal her niece. They all were.

"Well, we're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm." Klaus insulted, wanting to intimidate Vincent Griffith to keep him in line just to help his daughter.

"What he means to say is that we're very grateful, just... help her and we'll leave." Hayley interrupts Klaus' unbelievable, yet predictable behavior before an unnecessary fight begins.

"Just give us what we're promised, then we'll leave." Danielle added, standing while keeping her posture together but no more than she was worried for Hope.

"Excuse me." Vincent says, walking towards the little girl and everyone made way for him to do his job. "Okay..." He whispers and kneels down to her eye level, rubbing his hand together.

Everyone watched Vincent do his work, saying words to enact his spell that would possibly keep the Hollow away from the little Mikaelson. Even though he hated the family with his whole heart, he was the one who unleashed the great evil Hollow into this world. Whom, in fact, is targetting innocent children for their power. Now, Vincent, a Martyr, could not sit by and watch it happen.

It was as if the spell worked and Vincent exhales, standing up. "That's it." He said and Hope called for her mom who sighed in relief, going to her. "Your little girl's purified."

"Thank you." Klaus genuinely said. For a thousand years he would never be grateful for anyone but if it comes down to Hope, he makes exceptions.

"Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city." He made it clear before walking away, thinking that his job was done.

"Go see your daddy." Hayley said, looking to Klaus.

A perfectly looking normal kid stood up, doing as she was told but stopped walking when a dead crow fell in front of her. Then, another. And another one and it keeps coming until they became alarmed and Hayley running back to her daughter in worrisome.

"What is this?" Klaus questions to Vincent who witnessed the whole thing, a tiny bit of terrified in his voice.

"I don't know." The man answered, equally confused as they were.