𝟻.𝟾: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝟷𝟹𝟿)

-Narrator's perspective-

In 2010, A vengeful and bloodthirsty siblings wanted to express their true selves. To unleash the half of them which was forced to remain dormant for a thousand of years. Until a certain day came where the brother and sister's plans will be fulfilled and made. Danielle Mikaelson has been living besides her brother, Klaus. She was just as mad as he is but more calmer and like Elijah. The noble Original.

"He's out there in this awful town, making deals to kill us both." Danielle states, letting go of the woman she just fed on. The body dropped to the wooden floor, spilling blood all over her feet. "You and I both know he'll fail but why not get to him first to help us. He's our brother, Niklaus."

"The very brother who vowed to himself to kill me." He pointed out, sensing her hesitation tonight. "To kill you, Danielle. You and I both know when Elijah makes a promise, he intends to fulfill it rightfully so."

"Always and Forever, Niklaus." She says, making the Original pause. Danielle had a point but Klaus had one as well. "He thinks Rebekah, Kol, Finn is burried deep in the depths of the ocean. It's why his rage is like yours for the past decades."

Klaus exhales, standing up and holding both sides of her shoulders. "I promise he will never kill us if that's what you're worried about. We're just about to start our life as hybrids, sister. We musn't let anyone get in the way of that. Especially not Elijah."

"And if he succeeds on killing both of us?" She questions, doubting Klaus and Elijah. Danielle never did that but something was pulling her aback, telling her something will happen tonight.

"Dear sister, we are unkillable. Immortal. Nothing will ever stop us from our true path." He has a grin plastered on his face, turning around and poured himself a handy drink. One to his sister as well. "If Elijah gets close to you, I'll stick that dagger in him as always. You never left my side, Danielle. I will never leave yours."

'What a lie' Danielle thinks as she clattered a few junk she searched in. She reckoned it was her fault, really.

As she continued her search in Kol's old room, which was now Hayley's in the real world as she presumed, someone walked inside to join her. But she didn't bother to turn around and greet them. All she wanted was to refrain her niece from destroying herself from the inside out.

"Any luck?" Marcel asks, kicking an empty box on the floor. He tried to search but it seemed like Danielle already covered this room already with no help needed.

"No key whatsoever." She replies, opens a trunk open and destroying everything inside of it to check if there was a key. Danielle looks up at Marcel, "Where's Freya?"

Danielle heard all about the fact that her sister had a hand in helping Hope take the magic inside her for herself. She didn't want to interfere because Klaus and Hayley already had that conversation handled. But it didn't stop her from getting angry that Freya would choose to help their niece to this nonsense mission. To bring back the vow of Always and Forever. It was already broken long before Hope came in their lives.

"Gone. So is her lock. Kol found his, Klaus did too." He informs and Danielle didn't know where he was leading this conversation to. "Only leaves Rebekah's, Elijah's and yours. Any idea where to begin instead of rummaging every nook and cranny in this room?"