𝟹.𝟸𝟶: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 (𝟷𝟶𝟶)

-Narrator's perspective-

Camille died a few days ago. Left a trail of coldness and emptiness behind her, leaving Klaus Mikaelson alone yet again when it comes to the genre of his heart. You see, Klaus made their particular enemy angry by getting under his nerves and all. Kidnapping Aurora and deceiving him at the same time.

Let's say that the price was Camille's life. Lucien knocked on her door (literally) biting her and shotting her up with his toxic venom. Everyone tried to find a solution but they ended up failing. They tried Lucien's blood, spells, searching grimoire, magical miracle baby... nothing.

Camille left her friends with a dark void. There was no replacing her friendly spirit. She's the one who kept everyone together even though they all hate one another. That connection was cut the moment she died.

In the morning, Danielle could hear the dead silence in the Mikaelson Compound. No one was making a ruckus or even a whisper. Even her psycho of a brother Klaus was mourning the person he loves. She understood that he is but it's kind of concerning to know that he's silent and plotting revenge all to himself.

But it was not Camille's death that had her thinking in he room at this crack of morning. Surprised that Marcel barged in their home and Kol with a bloody clothes, telling them that Davina's dead and they need their help. Danielle knew how much her brother Kol loves the witch but learning that he killed her? It was terrifying to see him on the verge of emotional breakdown.

They were now discussing in the deserted ballroom where grimoires were scattered on tables on how to bring Davina back. "I'll draw Davina's spirit to a circle. As long as she's there, the Ancestors won't be able to torment her. With luck, that will buy you some time to find a way to resurrect her. But I'll need to channel an Original if I'm going to sustain the spell." Freya explains to her siblings.

"Take me- Put me down, for all I care, if it keeps her safe." Kol volunteers quickly with not a breath wasted but he wasn't capable of the job.

"No, you've been marred by the Ancestors' magic. So, Dani, Klaus, Elijah, Dealer's choice." Freya says and the three siblings looked one another. Before they could decide, the candles on the tables lit up suddenly with no warning.

"That can't be good." said Elijah and they turned to Freya for an answer on what's happening.

"My early warning system. I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you." Freya informs them.

"If Lucien has the new Regent at his beck and call, it's me he's coming after." Klaus says confidently.

But not long after, a portrait of their younger sister Rebekah turned up in flames and they all turned to it. The answer was very clear and Lucien was not after Klaus afterall. He was after Rebekah where the blonde Original was burried somewhere in the bayou where only Klaus himself knows where.

"No..." Danielle justifies, staring at their sister's painting which was drawn by Niklaus.

"He's going after Rebekah."

"Lucien thought that killing Cami would have me charging into his lair on a suicide mission. When it didn't, he set his sights on Rebekah. He's kicking hornets' nests until we have no choice but to confront him." Klaus states the obvious as he was the only one who knows where their daggered sister is.