𝟹.𝟷𝟼: 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 (𝟿𝟽)

-Narrator's perspective-

"Kol, I'm rather having a peaceful time in my room before you came in and told me you saw our brother Finn alive. The very one who kidnapped me and killed you so, I don't think my day will be quiet no longer." Danielle says with her tired tone in tact. "I swear, If you're playing a sick joke-"

"-Do you think I'm playing tricks? Why would I bring up the person I hate most in the world just to spite you?" Kol asked as he paced around Danielle's room after he rudely barged in.

Danielle somehow felt that her brother was being serious about his situation. But the question she wants to ask (guessed that Kol wouldn't be able to answer) was that how did Finn come back? And why did he made himself known to them especially Kol.

"I wouldn't put it past you."

"Well- Put it past me, sister. I would never bring his name up again if he didn't come back to life. I did, what makes you so certain he won't?" Everytime the Kol said a word the more Danielle couldn't understand what he's saying.

"Go take it up with Elijah, Kol- I'm sure he'd be glad to ease your mind in the most dreadful time of your life." She waved him off, not in the rightful mood to take anything seriously today.

"Did something happen? Do I have to kick someone's ass today?" He asked and for a split second forgot about Finn to meddle with his older sister's life.

Danielle didn't answer and just drank her alcohol, looking away from the Original. "Take it up with Elijah. I'm not in the mood." She mumbles daringly, remembering Hayley now. And remembering Hayley brought her mood lower than it already is.

When Kol left, mumbling something like 'I'm not hallucinating...', Danielle sighs and ended up looking outside her balcony. At some point, she knows she shouldn't be affected like this too much that it made her blind of her family's problems.

Truth be told, it's the first has Elijah seen her with this kind of mood. Even he was afraid of pushing the wrong buttons for his sister. Maybe it's why he hasn't approached her this morning or the day before. Not wanting to remind her of how love was a family curse for the Mikaelsons.

When Danielle thinks about a century ago where she didn't worry about anyone romantically, she'd be in a bliss. Now the woman she loves is on the run because her brother has killed so many people's loved one's that they started to chase him down. It was ironic, really.

Ofcourse she's worried about Klaus but Hayley was not an immortal hybrid like him. She can easily be killed by a wooden stake. And just the thought of it pinched her heart.

"Are you quite sure?" Elijah asks when Kol took Danielle's advice on talking to their older brother.

"I saw him with my own eyes. Finn must have come back when Davina resurrected me. The spell was tied to the blood of the Mikaelson line. Either it worked on him or he found a way to hijack it. Either way, the only 'how' I care about right now, is how long I'm going to make him suffer before I kill him." Kol felt the overidden course of his emotions, being worse than he'd expected.

"Restraint, brother. For now- Danielle!" Elijah heaved and called for his sister, knew that she'd heard him. Just a few rooms away, Danielle chose to ignore it.