𝟹.𝟷𝟽: 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚘𝚗 (𝟿𝟾)

-Narrator's perspective-

The very moment that when they thought they were safe from death, from their ending, another wreckage of destruction came crashing down the Mikaelson path. Danielle had told her brother, Elijah, a thousand times that he was making a mistake of now destroying the white oak bullet. But he didn't listen and wanted to hide it, knowing one day, they will need it for some sort of release.

But no, he, Freya and Finn was all on team hide it. Until it started to bite them back down as karma.

"...Now Lucien's taking us out of town, some place I don't know where. But there's a loophole..."

A recording of Vincent was played after Davina found a phone in a place where magic doesn't work in New Orleans. The family discovered that Freya was kidnapped and taken by Lucien who showed his true colors and took the white oak as well.

"Just how am I the loophole?" Finn questioned

"Last year, when Esther first brought us back, I got put in the body of a gormless twit, but you got housed in one of the most powerful witch bodies in the city. Vincent's. And even after all this time, there's still an echo of a body-soul connection between you two." Kol explained in a passive and aggressive way.

Elijah pressed the play button, continuing the recording. "And, Davina, that's where you come into play. I need a powerful witch that's off the Ancestor's radar." Vincent slashed his hand with a knife, pouring it into a capsule "I want you to find the thread, between me and Finn."

"Have you ever done something quite like this?" Danielle asks, leaning on the table behind her brother, Elijah.

"I don't even know if it's possible. But I do have Vincent's blood. If I can take Finn's blood and do the spell right, I should be able to track Vincent down." Davina said.

"I should have sensed something was wrong when Freya didn't call. Now Lucien has a head start. Go, witch. Tend to your spells. I won't rest until she's found." He ordered, genuinely worried of their sister.

"Behold! The selfless martyr. First he wants to rip Davina's head off for trapping him in his body, now he can't wait to be spelled." Outraged, Kol still found his way to meddle into a fight that was not intended to happen.

"Finn, you and I shall go together with Saraphina. Kol, you stay herr with Davina." Elijah ordered to avoid a fight, about to leave with his two siblings who didn't complain.

"You're going with them? So the two people responsible for not destroying the white oak when they had the chance, thus putting us in this bloody mess, and now off to try and fix it. That's just marvelous. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?" He asked sarcastically.

Well, He has a point and Danielle actually agreed with him but what other choice do they have. Take Kol instead, the out-of-control brother who can't handle his anger?

"Kol, look at me." Davina called and he did. "I don't know this magic. I need your help. Come on. Let's go." She beckons and pulls him away.

Elijah takes the blade from the table and hands it over to Finn, "Let us begin."

"Do not give me orders, brother. And make no mistake, I do not look to you two as an ally, or even family. The only reason I tolerate your presence is the hope of finding Freya."