𝟷.𝟸𝟸: 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙰 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 (36)

-Narrator's perspective-

To the hours she has stayed in the church was too long. Too long now that the sun has come up, peaking out from the windows around the building.

Her back was leaning on a wall near Hayley's body. She really didn't know what to do at this point and she even tried to persuade herself on helping her brothers. Danielle wanted to save the baby- the only living part of Hayley was still out there and in matters of hours or minutes, before the baby gets sacrificed.

Then, a miracle might have happened because she heard a sharp inhale coming from where Hayley is. Danielle blinked a few times before speeding towards the girl who was panting and holding her neck that was now... healed.

"Danielle..." She whispered, seeing the girl look at her in disbelief. Hayley stood up and hugged her tightly, traumatised over remembering on what just happened to her.

Acting right away, Danielle wrapped her arms around her and shakily sighed in relief. She didn't know whether or not if she was hallucinating but then again, she wasn't complaining of it. But there was something off when they make contact. A small burning that ran in their veins as they touch but both ignored it, thinking that it was nothing.

"The baby. I can feel her." Hayley said, pulling away but still holding onto the Mikaelson's upper arms. "Dani-"

"-I know. Let's go." She answered right away, holding onto Hayley while she sped out of the church. For the past few hours has she been out and fighting this war, She never bothered to focus on her hunger for blood. Didn't need to since she has many, many problems to tend to. Such as Hayley who was suppose to be dead but now, now Danielle had her in her arms while speeding them to the cemetery.

As they've arrived, Danielle put down the girl when she finally found where her brothers were, preferably, arguing. A thought occured to Hayley when she realized that there was something off about the hybrid who carried her to the cemetery. Something was missing and lacking. She was planning on asking later after all of this mess was over.

"We've passed through here twice already. We're running out of time." Elijah complained and pushed over a bunch of witch's stuff making it clatter to the ground.

"Them we move faster." Klaus answered and used the rock on his hand to mark the tomb, making it as if they passed through it already.

"Or smarter." This time, Hayley spoke up from behind the brothers. The two women appeared in sight, shocking Elijah and Klaus as they saw who that voice belonged to. The Original Vampire whispered her name, mostly in surprise of her appearance. "I woke up in the church. I felt this hunger. I knew what I needed. I can feel her. She's here. I can feel my baby." She said in a numb voice, walking around the small tomb.

All in while Klaus and Danielle knew what happened to her. Why she survived. "You died with the baby's blood still in your system. She's in transition." He informed, spoke to them both.

"Which means she has to drink the blood of the child if she's to survive." It was then that Elijah continued, looking over his sister who just got the hint minutes ago before they've arrived there.

"To be a reborn hybrid." Klaus added, also looking to his siblings who was processing on what will happen after all this mess is over.