𝟸.𝟸𝟸: 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 (66)

-Narrator's perspective-

While Danielle had already pulled that miserable dagger out her brother, she was infuriated by the means of her hybrid sibling had a plan of his own the entire time. Even more so, the threat she warded off to her and including the fact that he was the one who plunged a blade inside of Estella's chest. And to this very particularly shiny day, there was no better man inside her brother. It was all evil and he only looks out for himself. That was what she thought very dearly so. And she had the right to be angry to this very extent.

Her head was filled with many things of what could happen to Hayley. That was why she kept dialing the girl's cell, only to be sent to voicemail over and over again to her disappointment. Not only did she tried calling Hayley, she, many times, tried to walk past Elijah who told her to stay calm until this was over. But what was over? Until she blew off some steam on beating Klaus' face into a pulp? Though she would never punch her hybrid brother but whatever he did to Hayley, if it was that bad, she would do it in a heartbeat.

"So now that you have healed..." Elijah started talking after he pulled the white sheet over a dead Gia. "...What do you mean Niklaus had a plan? We had a plan! A plan he has mercilessly destroyed!" He yelled in fury. All in while Danielle was impatiently kept redialling Hayley's cellphone number but to no avail. And it was pushing her buttons completely.

"Your plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah." Camille said after she had drinked his blood to heal her wound. "When Klaus got into my head, he said your plan would fail... so he had to enact one of his own."

"Ofcourse he does." Danielle muttered, wanting to destroy every furniture in this household to easen her anger. "And what plan is that?" She asked, standing up after dozens of calls.

"He has to get her to link to him." She said and the Mikaelsons frowned even more deeply to her answer.

"My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy?" He questioned in nonsense. "She'll be virtually indestructible."

"He said I had to convince you... that everything he had to do, he had to do alone. You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia. And he has to buy time before he finds the right ones." She explained even more.

But it only made Danielle wait for a little while longer before she travelled every inch of this city- this earth to find Hayley. Elijah asked how would they buy time. Then, Camille started to tell them why by details. However it didn't help the female original who was thinking ways on how to torture her brother after all this mess was being dealt with.

After that long awful time of silence and endangerment, Camille spoke up. "I'm sorry about your friend." She said, gesturing to Gia who Elijah was still mourning over.

"Are you?" He muttered, looking down.

"I'm not condoning Klaus' actions. I'm trying to help you." She calmly said while having her arms crossed. "All I know is that Klaus will do whatever he has to do for Hope."

"Klaus will do whatever he has to do for Klaus!" He raised his voice and finally stood up, glancing at her panicky sister who was pacing left and right. She just gave up on calling Hayley's phone when it was clear that it wasn't working. "Now, Hayley is not answering her phone. Now, what has he done?!"

"Don't blame the messenger." Rebekah interrupted before something happens. It seems that she was on her own body and walked inside the Abattoir with Marcel besides her.