𝟸.𝟷𝟿: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜 (62)

-Narrator's perspective-

After that celebratory breakfast with her siblings, Danielle Mikaelson found herself wandering the cemetery in hopes to find her older sister. There was something very off about her whenever they would see each other. It was like they were familiars to one another and it freaked Danielle out by a maximum. But by an act of family and blood, she finally found her older sister by a many scattered stones in front of her.

She knew it was terrible timing. Asking a question that might seem stupid to Freya but she didn't know what else to do.

"All these years passed, And you have not mastered the skill of stealth." Freya spoke up, not taking her eyes off the stones that was standing up near her. The man he knew as her father was dead. Only she knew how it was like to be loved by Mikael. Only she.

"You talk like this situation has been done before." Danielle shortly replied, pushing herself off the cement wall to walk towards her witch sister. "In your years of slumber, did we meet?" She asked carefully, hand was clasped together behind her.

Freya light smiled. Feeling some sort of proudness over her little sister for feeling so strongly of her erased memory of the past. "It was the year of 1914. I acted as of Kol's date in the Abattoir." She explained shortly, looking up to the brunette who wasn't buying any of it.

"I already know of that. But why do I have a feeling I've spoken to you?" She asked more further, eyes searching for something that would help her case. But when Freya no longer spoke anymore, she had a suspicion. "Did you erase a part of my memory?"

"You're as intelligent as me." Freya said out of topic and by it, it made Danielle release a soft laugh. A genuine one which the witch heard only for the first time. "But I do apologize for corrupting a memory of yours. I had promised I'll return it when the time is right and I will." She stood up, pushing herself using her knees to do so.

That was when Freya held her palm up casually. Letting herself relinquish the memory and place it on her sister who did nothing but stand there and wait. Until her eyes closed and all she could relive was the night when she had her doubts over Kol's date. When Danielle learned that his date was not throwing herself at him, she had a right to be suspicious. She had the chance to slip away from the party, pulling Freya forcefully by her arm until they reached the study in quiet.

It turned into Danielle constantly threatening her here and there but The witch would not feel like it. It was after all, her sister. They were sisters and Freya couldn't stop her mouth from saying it aloud. At first, Danielle kept telling her that her older sister died of Plague and she was playing some sick game. But when Freya revealed everything about being taken away when she was 5, the hybrid was filled with joy. In that moment, nothing mattered for the female hybrid seeing as her supposed dead sister was alive.

Call her a fool for believing it too quickly but she did. There was no doubt they were blood related. When Freya revealed herself to the girl, it was a few minutes of them talking genuinely. The witch between them didn't want to take her memories away but she had to. If she wanted for Dahlia to never find her, it's the only way.

Danielle fluttered her eyes open, remembered the night. "I..." Too overwhelmed, she didn't exactly know what to say. Freya got a little better seeing her speechless which lead to her to lightly chuckle. "It feels like yesterday."