𝟹.𝟷: 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚖 (69)

-Narrator's perspective-

There has been many months that has passed since Klaus Mikaelson's schemes to protect his daughter at all costs. During his plan, he managed to break his sacred vow to his brother and sister. Whom of which had no intentions in forgiving him when Klaus didn't want to apologize. He's hardheaded and even he could accept his traits that his siblings most hate.

And for it all, Danielle had no choice but to stay in the Abattoir. Having nothing but to stay with her niece, per the promise she made to Hayley. Ofcourse she never regrets on staying but Klaus' presence was slowly pushing her over the edge.

Now, she was with Freya who had Hope duty tonight. It still wouldn't stop Danielle who would rather spend her night with her favorite niece in the world. "She's getting bigger by the second." Freya cooed, kneeling to the floor where the little girl was. By her words, Danielle couldn't help but agree and just rub the top of Hope's head. "Tomorrow's the full moon. I can help you bring Hope to Hayley if you'd like."

"Elijah will be coming with me. Both of us are suffering just by living in the same roof as Niklaus." Danielle said, pushing herself to stand up while she looks at the time. "Also, Elijah says that you deserve the night off."

"I'd offer to accompany you myself..." Klaus spoke up from the door and suddenly, Danielle felt her mood drain all the way down by his presence. "...But I fear my fragile ego could not endure the litany of insults. Hayley has no doubt prepared." He stepped in the room.

"Yes, although, your presence is not welcome anywhere. Especially anywhere near Hayley." She answered back, turning around to get a look of her brother's blank look.

"My own sister, greeting me with such disdain. What do you think, Freya? Is she still angry for my part in Hayley's curse? Need I remind her it was my ploy that kept her alive." He says and it somehow pushed a button.

"Ofcourse. You wouldn't be you if you acted as if this was an act of heroism. Even when you took Hope's mother away from her." Danielle fired, walking past him.

She didn't got far when Klaus spoke again, "Perhaps I'd be more sympathetic if Hayley apologized. After all, it was her that tried to run off with my daughter."

"Oh, if you two must poke at one another, may I suggest doing it elsewhere?" Freya interrupted before another one of their banter starts.

Danielle looked down to Hope then back to her brother. "I wonder, Niklaus, how did I ever tolerate you for centuries?" She whispered indecisively before turning her heels and walking away. As she got a last look from her brother which screamed pain, it gave her the satisfaction very clearly.

"Davina, I know that I owe you for using up your power to bring Kol back. I hear that you need me But I can't today. It's a full moon." Danielle said over the phone before hanging up the call before Davina shouts her ear off.

Davina inhaled sharply, almost had the urge to throw her phone against the wall. Because of becoming regent, all she received was doubts and the coven who was questioning her needed to be taught a lesson. Then, She remembered what Danielle had requested her to do. To break the Crescent curse which was holding Hayley from seeing her daughter. And then, she had the idea.

When the day came where Hayley were to be turned human like any other full moon, Elijah had the idea to place a bunch of food. By a bunch, he meant many. There it was all, laid in two tables like a buffet. With all his help in consoling her sister of their situation, he still had the need to help her with Hayley every once a month.