𝟷.𝟸: 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚞𝚗 (2)

-Narrator's perspective-

"You take us to the nicest places." Klaus retorted, the trio of vampires was walking towards a van.

Danielle simply stood by, looking over who was inside and realised that the two teenagers is transitioning into vampires. She looked over to Marcel, him all ready to explain what will happened and what won't.

"Welcome to the land of the newly-dead." He slightly spread his arms in greetings. "I won't waste your time. I trust you filled them in." Marcel looked over Thierry.

"To be honest, not much in the way of potential here." He spoke, looking at the two.

"Yeah, well, I just lose six nightwalkers. I got holes to fill. I'll keep this quick. That itch you feel? That's the need to feed coming on strong. A hunger for human blood. Drink it, you're a vampire. Don't, you die, again. But this time, for good. Right here, in a body bag." He turned to the two originals, holding each of their shoulder. "Hey, what do you think? Cute, dorky girl or gay bestfriend?"

Klaus gave a grin, answering for them. "Dealer's choice."

"Dealer's choice, okay." He repeated and walked towards the van as well, grabbing a coin in his pocket and showed it to them. "Whoever picks up this coin gets to live forever. The other one dies." Marcel placed the coin in front of them. "Go."

There was like 2 or 3 seconds before the girl picked it up, not regretting what she did. Danielle wasn't merely surprised.

"Damn, girl! I said, damn!" Marcel laughed proudly but knew what's to come.

"How could you?" Josh asked from the betrayal, thinking they won't ever get the coin.

"Get over it, Josh. It's not like I had a choice. You would've done the same thing, but you're such a little weak-" Before she can finish those words, Marcel sped to her and snapped her neck in under a second.

Danielle and Klaus looked at each other, the original hybrid female knowing that her older brother has a plan now. She sighed silently, looking back to Marcel.

"Let her die in cold storage." Marcel said to Thierry and he nodded. "Got a thing about people who betray their own friends. Come on. Let's go for a ride." He said and he jumped off the van, walking away.

With boredom and complete alone, Danielle was sitting alone on her bed, her back leaning on the headboard while she read a book on her own prevail. She just came back after Nik told her what he's planning and all she could think about was a certain werewolf that she couldn't forget.

In attempts to distract herself and all her problems, here she was, sitting in her room with her book in hand. She wasn't quite much of a reader but thanks to Elijah, she got used to reading and distracting herself with parchments.

That was soon to be stopped when her phone rang besides her. She looked over and saw Nik's name pop up. Danielle firstly decided not to answer but when her brother called again, she had no choice and answered it.

"What is it, Nik?" She asked, still reading silently in her head.

"Someone saw a werewolf in town. Is our little wolf with you?" He asked and Danielle could tell he was fast walking.