𝟻.𝟼: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙸, 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝? (𝟷𝟹𝟺)

-Narrator's perspective-

When Klaus finds out that her daughter had gone missing along with another male student, he didn't hesitate to go in such lengths to find her. When Caroline Forbes had told him of this information, she offered to help him along the way. She had a whole class on searching for her but Hope is a powerful witch that can cloak herself and throw away her phone.

The door opened and Klaus looks up, seeing a person she hasn't seen since Hayley went missing. "Audelia? Where have you been?" He questions in a frown, didn't realize that the woman had disappeared when the bad news kept coming. Klaus was too busy and felt bad that he didn't notice the woman.

"Doesn't matter." She shakes it away, glancing at Caroline. They were acquaintances. "I heard Hope was missing. Do we have any idea where she is now?"

"We can't pinpoint their location yet, but they seem to be heading somewhere just outside New Orleans." Caroline informs calmly to the two people who seemed to want to bent hell just to find Hope.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go."

Audelia's phone rang in her pocket when they were about to go to the car. She glances at the caller and shifts uncomfortably in her shoes before looking up at Klaus who studies her behavior today. Audelia hopped in the back seat and typed a message, ignoring how Klaus was questionable of her actuons while he drives them away, Caroline on the passenger seat.

"So, Audelia." Klaus starts, fixed his eyes on the rear view mirror to get a look of the vampire. She didn't look at him back and continued to look at her phone, focused. "Where have you really been?"

"Somewhere, everywhere- it doesn't matter, Klaus." Audelia replies hastily and her nervousness didn't go unchecked to the two that was in front of her. When Klaus was persuasive and had a look of blaming her, she quickly defended, "I want my best friend back as much as you do. You're not the only one who had a scheme, okay?"

"I don't doubt you. A simple call could have sufficed." He said softly, didn't want an argument with Audelia. Caroline looks at him, seemingly a little surprised because the old Klaus would have haulted the car to start a riot with anyone. But... he changed. "We'll bring her home. Hayley and Hope. We just have to find them."

Audelia and Klaus' relationship wasn't that complicated. The man recognized her as family the moment she was with Elijah the for a few years before he erased his memories. Klaus respected her and treated her like a friend. But even a few years with Elijah gone, leaving Audelia to be alone, Klaus sympathies her very dearly. It was not a secret that she became a little miserable over Elijah's decision to forget about everyone he knows.

Maybe, just maybe, Klaus had come to realize he didn't only treat Audelia as a friend. He didn't know why, but, he felt strong emotions just how he did many years ago with Camille O'connell. But he couldn't go after it because she was Elijah's love. Even when he didn't know.

Hope closed the car door, her and Roman walking towards an odd looking house and looked as if no one was home. Truth be speaking, Hope wanted to be the one to fix her mistakes. Not have her dad swoop in and do it for her. She wanted to save her mom when she placed her life in danger in the first place. It kept her awake for many nights, everytime she closed her eyes, she became unhinged and fidgety ever since someone took her mom. And all Hope wanted was to bring her back.