55

April 19th
Monday
11:59 am

Reader Pov

*Approximately an hour after (Y/N) passed out*

I woke up in a fairly wide room with high ceilings and clear, large windows. The sun's rays are pointed to the other direction so I initially thought a lot of time has passed since I fell unconscious, for reasons I haven't figured out yet.

"I'm so glad you finally woke up (Y/N)." Mr. Beans leaned forward and checked my forehead's temperature with his palm. "There's nothing wrong with your vitals but even the doctors were confused on why you suddenly collapsed on the floor. Fortunately I saw you at that very moment or else you could've dįed if left unattended."

"Thank you." I inhaled as hard as I could as if breathing became a luxury I can't afford. "I'm not really sure... but it felt like my chest has been sinking into it's own core along with my vitality and my heart is getting squeezed into a pulp so the blood are all rising into my temples." I had to pant for a second before adding the last phrase. "... I actually thought my head and chest are going to blow up."

"I see." Netero cut through our very serious conversation from the speaker hanging from the southern corner ceiling.

I squinted at the speaker to confirm if it had a camera connected and shockingly it did. Why am I even surprised. I mentally sighed. The least to expect when a pervert is around, let alone this is his territory.

"You are in deep trouble and unless you change your mind, no one will be able to help you."

"What do you mean?" I'm still too weak to think hard about what happened and he's not helping at all by humming to himself.

"Do you remember when I told you that your idea will suck in the future?" He asked and added after I paused to recall what he's talking about. "It's literally sucking your aura now and it appears that she's strong enough to do so."

"Are you saying that my daughter was causing my heart failure?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"More like she's absorbing your aura; specifically the Guardian and it's affecting your body as well."

"Wait, but why would she do that when it's literally her only defense?" I refuse to believe that Kikyo managed to manipulate her to that point.

Ugh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ugh. Just the image of it is giving me goosebumps.

"She's being trained as we speak, however, the most plausible explanation was she's a Conjurer same as you and a Specialist at that."

"Wait, but didn't you say there's a high probability that she'll become a Transmuter like her father? Isn't that the point of hiding our identities by avoiding the Hunter's License's privileges?"

"True but don't dismiss the fact that I said it wasn't a hundred percent since a baby is made by two and you have a potential to be one of the rare breed."

"Then all the more I need to get her out of there." I forced to sit and Mr.Beans helped me straighten up by putting a couple of pillows between my back and the tall headrest. "Speaking of which, I heard the Mistress was having an affair and I'm wondering if we can use it to force them to—"

"No! And that's final!" Netero's thundering voice blew the speaker into pieces and they scattered everywhere, even reaching the foot of my bed. Mr. Beans and I had to cover our ears or we'd end up bursting our eardrums from the impact.

"What the hell is his problem?" I asked Mr. Beans yet he only shook his head and immediately excused himself. I prevented him from escaping by conjuring a grenade and threatened to blow the building along with them. "Tell me what you know."

"But the Chairman's going to kįll me." Mr. Bean's patience is just top notch but I ain't playing anymore. It's too suspicious and I'm dyįng to hear what lies beneath Netero's interesting reaction.

"So do I."

A/N:

Sorry if there are mistakes. I'll edit as soon as I get home from work.^^

Third Party (SilvaZoldyckxFemale!Reader) 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें