Chapter 25

"Alright..."

There magically appeared a tank filled with water and a white shark behind us. The boy took if his shirt and shoes and jumped into the water. He swim with the attacking shark for like 20 minutes before coming out. He had scratches all over his body from the sharks teeth. There was blood all over his body and he looked like he was going to faint from severe blood loss. I looked at Luci to see his reaction and he was as surprised and shocked as I was.

"Next!" Dam yelled again.

"Yea" the other boy said.

"I dare you to... sit in the dark in a small room for  30 minutes."

"Oh fuck, alright then..." the boy swallowed hard and got in the little room that again magically got there. The time was up and he got out, in a pure state of shock. He'll survive tho.

"Next!" Dam kept yelling each time.

"Umh- yes." It was Shadow's turn. I prayed for her that it would not be to bad.

"I dare you to... cut in the arm of... a friend." Damion said, looking at me. So this bitch was referring to me.

"Umhh... I ca-" she was about to say she couldn't but I interrupted her.

"She will"

"What?! N-" she started again

"You will. You can do it. It's okay. Just do it quickly." I told her.

"Alright."

She got the knife and cut me in the upper arm. I cursed so bad in myself because of how much it hurt but i kept it to myself. I didn't want to make her feel worse about doing this. She had to.

"Alright. The last one of the group." Dam said with a huge smirk on his face.

I did what I was best in and rolled my eyes at him, I could hear Lucifer laugh. Dam didn't look too amused.

"I dare you to ... mhhh interesting...." he thought for a bit "you have 2 pretty big fears huh?" My eyes widened.

"I dare you to... be around a very aggressive drunk person for 30 minutes." He said.

And a room appeared behind me. I scoffed as if it didn't affect me and got in. There was a person, drunk and indeed very aggressive. He was throwing beer bottles everywhere and was at least a foot taller than me.

I never told anyone why I was afraid of drunk people and I hated telling them because every time I told someone they looked at me as if I was crazy. I have a bad experience with aggressive drunk people. I, once, almost got kidnapped by one... don't ask me how he could drive but he still could, he kicked me multiple times and I broke a few ribs and my arm. Then there was this other time where I, almost, got raped. I would have been... if my guy best friend wouldn't have been there at that exact time. And lastly there was this time a bunch of drunken older men came up to me and followed me home, they broke in into my house the same night while drunk. Urgh, I hate this.

I had been in here for 5 minutes and I already wanted out. But a dare is a dare. Once the guy noticed me, he walked up to me and slapped me in the face pretty harsh. He then started kicking me in the ribs and in my stomach. Then he crouched down where one of the bottles was shattered on the floor and took a large piece of the glass. He came to me and started cutting me more. I tried to fight him off but he was stronger and taller. I couldn't do anything. He cut me on my arms, legs, stomach and he was about to cut in my neck when I heard someone yell that the time was up and I could come out.

It took everything in me to kick this fucker off of me and get up. I could barely stand from all the injuries but I walked. I walked out like nothing happened. Like I wasn't affected by the wounds. Like the wounds didn't hurt me so fucking bad. I walked out there to see everyone's face go pale and some look away. I looked over to Damion who was smirking and then to Luci, who was angry and concerned. I saw that he was struggling to stay seated in his chair but he had to. I walked over to the rest of the participants and waited for Luci to say who wins this round.

"The last two win" he said "because they walked out like they weren't affected. And just kept walking even tho they felt bad or are hurt."
And as he said that everyone started to applause and after... my vision went all black... I blacked out.