Chapter 22

He didn't knock on the door. He just broke it down, sometimes I forget how strong and feared he is. I didn't see much after, only that he came out of the cabin with a huge diamond and a little red box. There was blood all over his suit. Was it his? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard something growl at me from behind. It was hidden well and my senses said it was dangerous. I ignored it but kept looking at the place. That was until I saw a head. The head of a black jaguar. Altho i love to watch them. Being attacked by one is not something i want to experience.

I slowly got up and went the opposite direction. He followed me, ready to attack. I froze up when my back hit something hard. I looked at the animal and he backed away. I don't know what scared it away but I was grateful for it. I turned around, and of course, my back didn't hit an object. I hit Lucifer's torso. I looked at him with innocent eyes but little did I know it wouldn't work.

"Tala. What are you doing here?" He asked in a stern voice.

"I- umhhh.." I was caught... I didn't know how to get out of this one.

He sighed deeply before saying "You followed me. Of course you did."

I looked down and nodded. He grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. "We're going home." He said. And continued with "and when we get home, you're getting punished." And with that being said he crouched down and threw me over his shoulder. He spanked me ass and started walking.

An hour later we were home. As he entered the mansion, I got stared at from all sides. I mean who wouldn't stare. He had me over his shoulder and I couldn't even fight him. I tried hitting and kicking, but he didn't budge instead he said that the punishment would be harder. He walked up the stairs to our room and threw me on the bed.

"Stay here, I need to get something for your punishment first. I'll be right back." He said.

He walked out and locked the door. I just laid down, waiting for him to come back.

He came back, with ropes in his hands. My eyes widened at the sight and I knew i fucked up bad. I sat straight up and watched his every move.

"Lay down, Arms above your head" he demanded and I swallowed hard. I was hesitant and he noticed.

He walked over to me. He grabbed my hands and got on top of me as he pushed me down. He got one of the ropes and tied it around my wrist, hard enough so I couldn't escape it. He did the same with my other wrist.

"Are you gonna apologize or should I punish you?" He asked... giving me a last chance before he took absolute control.

"Make sure you don't rip your stitches." I said because I know what he's gonna do. Also I wasn't in the mood to apologize.

He smirked at my comment. He knows he can and will take control of me. He can do anything he desires and I can't tease him and pull away because of the ropes. "I'll be fine." He said and tied the other ends of the ropes to the cupboard. He got up and stared at my body, his smirk grew wider. "I'll make sure you can't walk for a few days." He announced and took of his shirt. Showing his defined abs.

"Like what you see, princess?"

"Yes, very much." I said as i bit my lip.

He smiled and got on top of me again. His hands traveling over my body. Teasing me. He whispered sweet things in my ear as his fingertips slide from my cheek all the way down to my tights. And back up to my waist. He put his knees on either side of me and sat on my stomach without putting all his weight on my small body.

"You should really learn how to behave baby."

"there's no fun in being good" I replied and he laughed.

"Oh baby girl, you don't know what you got yourself into." He said.

"Believe me Luci, i do know"

"My little kitten, you're mine." He said with eyes full lust.

He leaned over and kissed me on my lips. Deepening the kiss. Ripping of my clothes and touching me again. His hands now traveled to my back which caused  it to arch. I let out some soft moans and he stopped touching and kissing Me. The cold air hitting my body. I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and waiting for him to claim me, to remind me I'm his and only his.

"Fuck you drive me crazy." He said, gripped my neck and kissed me hard. He kissed me all over my body. Giving me love bites everywhere, mainly on my neck. He teased me for over an hour like this but never gave me more then kisses and touches. I was craving him at this point and he knew.

"Alright, do you think you're punished enough or should I go on?" He asked me

"Luci, I want you. Please."

"That's not an answer to my question."

"Lucifer..." i whined " please just make me yours already."

"You'll have to wait for a little while baby girl. I first need a shower." He said as he got off me and walked into the bathroom. Leaving me tied up to the bed.

***Lucifer's pov***

I left her tied to the bed as I walked into the bathroom. I smiled to myself knowing I made her crave me. I'm just gonna take a shower and leave her uneasy. I knew she was disobeying, but I didn't think she would follow me for over an hour to a location she didn't know and was very dangerous. I should have seen it coming to be honest. I turned on my shower and stood under the water, thinking about what could have happened if I wasn't outside of that cabin. Would she have been dead? What if I didn't notice her? That beast would have ripped her to shreds.

She's lucky I was there and I already killed that fucker. I snapped out of my thought as she started whining.

"Lucifer, you're taking so long!" She yelled "are you almost done?" She whined.

I laughed, she really wasn't patient at all. Well, it's her punishment, she can handle this. I know she can.

I got out of the shower and didn't even bother to wipe the water drops off of my torso. I put the towel around my waist and walked out. My hair was still dripping and she seemed to like it... a lot.