Chapter 2

"I dare you to..." he smirked, this can't be good "i dare you to go to lucifer's mansion and take a picture of his throne."

"Damn you! You know we can't stand each other., and he doesn't want anyone in his throne room unless he's in the room too." I yell at him, I don't want to go.

"What? Scared of the devil? Or are you just a coward?" Scar dared me, we'll see how scared I am.

"I'm gonna get in so much trouble because of you. Guys, if Luci punishes or kills me it's on Scar." I said laughing it off.

We all got into our cars and drive off to Lucifer's mansion... villa, however you want to call it. His place is huge. I made up my plan in the car and now I'm about to go into action.

(This is Luci's mansion)

I was at the side of the building

I was at the side of the building. Looking for any guards or Luci himself. Yes, I call Lucifer, Luci because I know it pisses him off. I watched each balcony of each floor, just to be sure. And when I looked at the highest floor, on the balcony in the middle, I saw him. Lucifer, he was smoking and enjoying the sight in front of him.

Not gonna lie, he looked fucking hot

Not gonna lie, he looked fucking hot. But I would never admit that out loud. I still couldn't stand him after all.

I kind of knew the way to the throne room because it's where I met him the first time. Also, there is every month an activity in the castle, which is in the throne room. So I am currently at the side ... still. I need to sneak up the stairs, to the door and then sneak towards the room.

I'm now in the throne room. It took me 15 minutes to get in here, unnoticed. I took a picture of the large golden throne, and when I was on my way to the door to get the fuck out of here, I heard footsteps. I hid behind the curtains, original I know but I don't have a choice. I take a peek and I see Lucifer in front of me. His back towards me, but I still couldn't leave because he was too close to me. He was like less than 5ft away from me. So he would either hear me leave or I would bump into him. And I couldn't risk it. So I just waited.

But unfortunately, he stayed there a long ass time. I stood behind that curtain way too long, so long my feet were starting to hurt. A lot.

All my hopes went up when I saw him leave. I just waited a few more minutes to make sure he was gone. As soon as I was sure, I came out from behind the curtains. Tiptoeing towards the door that led to the exit. But then the unexpected happened, I heard the door open. I turned around to see that Lucifer entered the room again. We looked each other in the eye. He looked angry and I... well, I was scared but also excited. I finally got some adrenaline again. But that changed fast when he started walking towards me.

I ran, I ran out the door as fast as I could. He ran after me, chasing me. I'm pretty sure he's about to kill me if he catches me. I ran so hard not knowing where I was running. I was somewhere on the top floor. I have no idea how I ended up here but there's no way back now. I ran harder, pushing myself to my limits. I knew I fucked up and there was nothing I could do about it. I was thinking of a possible way to exit without him catching me. But I snapped out of thoughts when I realized I was on a dead end, on the highest level. It's too high to jump. I searched for anything. Until I felt something warm pull me back and slam me against the wall. "Did you really think you could run from me?" He said in his deep voice, sending shivers down my spine.

His hand wrapped around my throat keeping me against the wall while his other hand was supporting him just above my shoulder to keep him in balance as he leaned against the wall.
"Now?" He ordered an answer.

"I- I was ..." I stuttered. He was blocking my airways.

"What are you doing here?" He said while coming closer. His face only inches away from mine.

"I was dar... dared to co... come here." I tried to get out. I was now at the point where my vision started to get blurry at the edges.

"You were, weren't you... hmm, what am I gonna do with you now huh?" He was honestly thinking about it.

"I- I can't... breathe." I choked, i was in desperate need of air.

"Hhmmm" he released his grip a bit so I could breathe. But not enough for me to break free from his grip. I gasped for air. I felt weak.

"Lucifer.... Let go off me, I promise it won't happen again." I said what he wanted to hear.

"Remove the picture. Nobody gets to take a picture of MY place without my permission." He ordered

"I can't, it's my dare"

"Then you're not leaving my place. Your choice." He grinned, knowing what me choice would be.

I removed the picture. And he let go of my throat. Before I could stop myself, I bumped into his shoulder while walking past him saying "I hate you". To what his reply was "the feelings mutual. Now get the fuck out of my mansion." And I practically ran out.

When I ran out of the door back to my friends. They asked if I succeed. I told them what happened but what Luci doesn't know is that I removed the damn picture from my camera roll, but not from my phone. I showed them the picture and they were shocked to say at least. Our day of fun was over and everyone went home. I dropped Kaya and Scar off at their place and went back home.

Once I was home, I took a long shower and when I got out, I was kinda shocked to see Lucifer's handprint on my skin. I'm sure it's gonna be bruised for a few weeks. It's already red and sore. And damn it stings. I searched for something to ease the pain and in my luck, I found some aspirin to ease it. Damn you Lucifer. Damn you. I'll make you regret this.