Chapter 7

"I just wanted to say th-" i was cut off. People really need to stop doing that.

He spun me around, grabbing my waist and pinning me down on the wall. Once my back hit the wall he let go and put his hands above me, leaning against the wall. And trapping me between his arms, body and the wall. I looked up to meet his eyes already looking at mine.

"So about the whole flirting situation. I have to say you did well. But there is this one sentence that keeps repeating in my head. You know which one?"

"I- no, I don't know Lucifer." I wasn't in the mood to call him Luci, because I know he doesn't like it and I don't think it's a good idea to get him angry at the moment. Mostly because of the position we're in. "I'm craving your lips on mine." He told me. "So what, I was just pretending plus it was the challenge. So don't blame me for that."

"Or we can do this..." he said while leaning in. He wanted to kiss me. Holy shit. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to kiss him back but I also don't want to. Damn, get your shit together girl. He kissed me, his lips caressing mine. I hesitated for a second but I kissed him back. Wrapping my arms around his neck, my hands gripping his hair. He licked my lips to ask for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. We fought a bit for control with him winning at the end. He liked when he was in control, everyone knows that. The kiss deepened and he was fast with grabbing my waist and lifting me into the air. He lifted me up as if I weighed nothing, like I was a feather. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were now touching each other completely. We felt each other everywhere. He stopped kissing me on my lips and went down to my neck. What caused me to throw my head back out of pleasure. giving him more access to my neck. He was planting rough kisses and bites on my neck, I'm sure that's gonna leave a mark. Everything felt perfect. It felt good, amazing even. As if we've known each other for so long. Until we were interrupted.

"Lucifer, we have a- ... Oh... I'm so sorry"

Lucifer put me back on my feet on the floor and we unwrapped our arms from around each other. I immediately felt cold and empty, I was now really craving him. But maybe it's good we were interrupted. I mean we still hate each other and enemies aren't supposed to be doing this. This was a mistake. A big mistake, that felt good but is so wrong. "I- I'm sorry, I need to go." I said before running out. I ran past my friends and to my car. I got in and drove home. When I arrived, I rushed inside. Suddenly I was in a mood to go on a run. Running always seems to calm me down from everything. It also keeps me distracted.

I know that if I'm not going on a run now, my mind would wander to that kiss. "No, stop thinking about this Tala!" I said to myself and left. 2 hours later I came back home. All sweaty. I took a shower. After I made dinner and went to bed.

*the next morning*

Today we should get our new challenge. I personally think this is going to fast for a such a big game. But what can I say. It's hell, you need to expect the unexpected. I didn't really look forward to see Luci again after yesterday. I wasn't able to sleep the whole night. So I had these pretty dark circles around my eyes, which I hid under some makeup. I got dressed and went to the mansion. Like the last few days, same routine.

"Okay, participants. This challenge is different from the others. This time the challenge is stealing. But you get a whole week for it. Which practically means y'all are going to stay here for a week. Sleep, eat, everything happens in this mansion. The 5 who got to steal the most expensive thing at the end of the week win this round. The other 5 are out. Also, all you need is already here. So Good luck."

Uhum what?! I think they just said that we needed to live here for a week. Don't get me wrong, this place is amazing. But the person who owns it, I don't think it's a good idea for me to be here.

"Alright, the rooms. Person 1, 3th door left on the second floor. The rest just follows, you all are sleeping on the left side off the hall."

Everybody got to their room to settle in. But when we got upstairs, there were only nine doors. "Nala, follow me." I heard from behind me. I turned on my heels and ran after Lucifer. "What?" I asked him. "You're room is another floor higher." He said, still walking way to fast for me. When we got to the room, I was shocked and surprised. "I think this is an misunderstanding. My room is like, right next to yours." I said in awe.

"No shit Sherlock, It is indeed. Only the best for you princess." There it was again, the wink at the end of the sentence. I rolled my eyes and went inside, slamming the door in his face. The room was beautiful. And again my apartment could fit in here. But I didn't care or think about that.

"Did you really think slamming the door in my face will stop me from entering?" His deep, devilish voice said from behind me. "No, but I hoped it did." I replied. He rolled his eyes. Grabbed my hips and whispered in my ear "What is it with you and running away Hmm?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, examining the room further. "Oh, really?" He lifted me up and carries me over to the closest wall and trapped me like yesterday. In the exact same way between his body, arms and... well the wall.  "So this doesn't bring a memory up from yesterday?"

"Still no idea what you're talking about." I said, hoping that if I pretended not to remember I actually would forget it.

"Hhhmmm, and what about this than?" He leaned in to kiss me, but this time I stopped him. I turned my face away from his and pushed him off of me. "Okay, look Luci. Yesterday was a mistake. We were just caught up in the heath. Okay? It will never happen again." I explained to him with a straight face.

"Fine, but first tell me, tell me am I the only one who enjoyed that kiss, tell me am I the only one who felt something while we were kissing. Tell me I was the only one who felt cold and empty when we were interrupted. Tell me I'm the only one who's craving to do that again." He got angry and hit the wall, right next to my face.

"I- I can't. I did feel all those things too okay. But we hate each other Lucifer. That is not how enemies treat each other. Not at all. Damn it. It was a mistake okay. It's wrong. Now, leave. I want to settle in... on my own." I kinda hurt my own feelings saying that. And seeing by the look in his eyes, his feelings were hurt too.