Chapter 6

We all entered the throne room with Lucifer on his throne. His eyes looking at the (women) participants. Each one of them already winked at him or blew a kiss or something. Me being last in line, was able to see how the devil was eyeing every girl, undressing her with his eyes. His eyes became devilish and full of lust. Until his gaze met mine. He slowly took in my appearance. From head to toe. When we stared into each other's eyes again, he just grinned. We were in a stare competition at the moment. Testing who looks away first. Daring each other to look away, seeing who the coward is between the two if us.

I needed to break our gaze when the instructor started explaining the rules. But then again, there is only one rule: no kissing, or (romantically) touching.

First one went, a woman. Damn she was good. I'm getting more nervous with each person passing. There passed 16 people already and I think I'm dying. Great now there are 2 people left before me. I'm trembling. It's only this man next to me and then it's my turn. I'm 100% sure I'm about to make this awkward and uncomfortable for the both of us. But what the hell I don't care. And It's my turn. Deep breaths Tala, deep breaths

I walked over to his throne. He just smirked and said "I think we met in here before." Was he making it easy for me. Or is he going to make me fail. Before I could even think about it he pulled me into his lap. Alright, easy it is. Wait, hold on! He.pulled.me.into.his.lap. What the hell. "You don't need to flirt with me you know." He whispered in my ear, in a deep sexy voice. I needed some air. I took a deep breath and laid my hand on his chest, over his heart. "Lucifer, it wouldn't be fair towards the others. Plus I didn't go through 6 hours of torture, just for you to say I don't need to do this." I whispered back, in his ear, my lips touching his ear just a bit. "6 hours if torture? What do you mean?" He asked me worried? "Why? do you care about me Lucifer?" I asked him teasingly. He didn't respond, he just grabbed my waist and made me straggle him. I was now with my knees on either side of him and it wasn't enough for him. He pulled me close to him. So close our bodies were touching almost everywhere and our lips were only inches apart. "You know for some reason I'm craving to have your lips on mine." I whispered softly in his ear while my hands cupped his face and neck.

"Alright, time's up."

We both heard it and as I tried to stand up again, Lucifer just pulled me back down, in his lap. I looked at him in surprise. Our eyes met and his were full of lust. Lust and desire, for me. I swallowed hard. "You look very very sexy right now, here on my lap, while you're wearing this little skirt." He whispered again but now in a seductive voice. Shit, I'm wearing a skirt and I'm sitting in his lap. Oh no, not good. Not good at all.   I need to get away NOW! I tried to get up again and this time I succeed to do so. And walked back to the line of people who were all watching me.

"Alright, Lucifer. I'll give you some time to decide who you want to go to the next round. The people can choose now."

*few minutes later*

"The public chose to safe participant 9. Lucifer, tell us, who is going through."

"Congratulations participant 1, 3, 4, 14, 6, 17, 10, 15, you are going to the next round.

"Alright, 2, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19 and 20. One of you will go to the next round. Lucifer..."

I knew it. I'm out. There's no way in fucking hell Lucifer would ever choose me. This is it. I watch him closely. He locks his eyes on mine. But blocks all his emotions out so I couldn't read him. I didn't know what was going on in his head, what he was thinking, or how he felt. How he feels is important because his mood decides how he's going to respond.

"The last person who can go to the next round is... 20."

I- wait, I'm 20. He- he chose me?! O.M.G. I- I don't know what to say. Other than that my jaw started to hurt from dropping. He winked at me and disappeared. I stood frozen. Everyone else started going home while I was still frozen on spot. My friends are talking to me but I can't hear them. I- I need to thank him. No matter how much we hate each other. Hold on, does this mean I care about him? No, it doesn't, right?

"I'm sorry guys, there's something I need to do." And I ran out of the room, making my way upstairs where his office and bedroom were along with countless other rooms. I looked for him. First in his office, but he wasn't there. Then I wandered around on that floor trying to find him. Awhile later I found his bedroom. I knocked on the door first. Nothing. "Lucifer are you here?" I yelled from there hoping he would answer. Again nothing. I turned around when I heard the door swing open. I turned back around and the door was open indeed but there was nobody. I decided to enter his room. The room was huge. I think it's bigger than my apartment.

"Lucifer, you here?" I called out again

"Lucifer, you here?" I called out again. Still nothing. I was about to leave when Lucifer jumped out of the shadows. "Ah! What the hell. You scared the shit out of me!"

"Oh come on, it was funny. you should have seen your face." I laughed. I just gave him the death glare and he stopped. "Alright, alright. Is there a reason you are here, in my room, princess?" He asked smirking. Again. What's it with him and that smirk.

"I just wanted to say th-" i was cut off. People really need to stop doing that.

He spun me around, grabbing my waist and pinning me down on the wall. Once my back hit the wall he let go and put his hands above me, leaning against the wall. And trapping me between his arms, body and the wall. I looked up to meet his eyes already looking at mine.

"So about the whole flirting situation. I have to say you did well. But there is this one sentence that keeps repeating in my head. You know which one?"

"I- no, I don't know Lucifer." I wasn't in the mood to call him Luci, because I know he doesn't like it and I don't think it's a good idea to get him angry at the moment. Mostly because of the position we're in. "I'm craving your lips on mine." He told me. "So what, I was just pretending plus it was the challenge. So don't blame me for that."

"Or we can do this..." he said while leaning in. He wanted to kiss me. Holy shit. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to kiss him but I also don't want to. Damn, get your shit together girl. He kissed me, his lips caressing mine.