Chapter 34

All black and grey with a little wooden brown. It was beautiful.

Jax helped me out of the car and went to knock on the door. Damion opened the door, wearing red sweatpants and a black tank top. I guess the red-black combination is used for the devil's family.

"Tala? Jax? What are you doing here? I thought you were going to the hospital to see Lucifer." He was surprised.

"Tala is getting threats from someone and we can't risk anything to happen to her or ..." Jax sighed. "Do you wanna tell him?" Jax asked me.

"Tell me what?" Damion said.

"I'm pregnant Damion." I said.

"You're- you're pregnant?!?" Dam almost screamed. "Omg! Lucifer's going to be so happy."

"You think so?" I asked unsure.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry Tala. If I'd known, I would have made you do something else. But yes, I think.. no I know he's going to be happy. I'm sure you already saw his soft side so I don't need to tell you he's a big baby." Dam laughed a crooked smile.

"Yeah I know. He's a big cuddly teddy bear then." I said, remembering our good times.

"Yes, and he's always wanted children, he may not talk about it but he wants it." Damion reassured me.

"Thank you Damion" I said.

"Damion, can Tala stay with you until we caught this person?" Jax asked

"Yes, of course. I owe it to her. Come on in." Damion invited us in and we went inside. It was a bit dark but cozy.

"Make yourself feel at home, I'll be right back." Dam said and left. Kinda suspicious.

Beep beep

It's been 2 minutes since Dam left and I got a message

"Tala tala tala...
Do you really think I don't know you're with Damion. You can't hide from me. Damion won't and can't keep you safe. The only way to go on with your life in peace is when Lucifer is dead. But you won't let me kill him so nobody will ever be safe."

I read out loud to Jax, who looked worried. Just as I finished reading the text, Damion came in again. He just looked at us for a second and asked "What's wrong?"

"I got a message" i responded

"A threat, we really need to find this person." Dam said.

"Yes, I have formed a team to find whoever is behind this." Jax announced

"What? When did you do that?" I asked him surprised

"I send a message to my friends with FBI skills when you were saying goodbye to Lucifer. They will be here tomorrow." Jax said

"Oh okay." I said

———
Fast forward to 3 months later

Damion and I have become close. We laugh and make jokes everyday. He's actually really nice and sweet and caring. He just lived to long in the shadows of Luci.

"Hey, Talula? I'm home!" He yelled as he entered the house. "I bought your cupcakes"

"Oohhh, where are those precious little things?" I asked. I was 3 months pregnant and tomorrow I can find out which gender we're having.

"In the kitchen." Dam said, and I went to the kitchen as fast as I could. Running and being pregnant is the worst, I just can't. I can already see a little baby bump, it's not big yet tho.

"Omg! Dam, you're the best. You bought my favorites." I yelled from the kitchen while stuffing the cupcakes in my mouth.

"Haha, I know. I'm amazing." He said as he came up behind me.

He reached out for a cupcake but I slapped his hands away. "Those are off limits. Understood?" I questioned him.

"Alright, I'll leave the cupcakes alone." He said innocent. "So how's my little niece or nephew doing?" He asked

"They're fine, but very hungry." We both laughed.

"I'm gonna go put the groceries away." He said, kissed my cheek and left.

As I said Dam and I grew very close in those 3 months. I barely see Jax anymore, he's always with his friends trying to figure out who in the hell even dares to send me those threats. He still lets me know how Luci is everyday.

Lucifer didn't crash again after I left the hospital. He's stable and all but the doctors are saying that there is a very little chance that Luci will wake up. I'm trying to keep my hopes up but, after some time it also starts to fade away. I still hope he wakes up, don't get me wrong but I'm also prepared if he doesn't. You never know what can happen.

After I ate my cupcakes, I went upstairs and took a long warm shower.

"Tal, dinner's ready!" Dam yelled

I got out of the shower and put on some comfy clothes. Damion is an amazing cook so I gladly ate all his food.

"What did you make for us today?" I asked him as I got down the stairs.

"What do you think?" He said

"Umhhh, lasagne?" I guessed

"Yes." He laughed but that quickly turned into an "oh shit."

"You better didn't burn our food Dam. We're very hungry!" I yelled at him as I saw the smoke come out of the oven.

"Oh please, you two are always hungry." He complained.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" I said jokingly but serious.

"No... I'm just saying that it's no surprise anymore that you both are very hungry."

"Mhm, fine. I'll let you off the hook for now. But only because you made the food."

"Good for me."

We ate the food and it was delicious. After I helped him with washing the dishes. We then decided to watch a movie, so we sat on the couch. Until I got tired, then we cuddled. I laid my head in his shoulder and my arms around his waist. His arm wrapped around me and with his other one he took my chin. He stared into my eyes and I in his. Then he leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

I was a bit surprised but I kissed him back with the same desire he was giving me.