Chapter 5

When he finally came down he stood right beside me. "The 5 who were found first, please leave the room, and wait in the room next door." The five people left. "Alright, congratulations all 20 of you are going to the next round. In the next round tomorrow, 10 will be out. It's the seducing game. Lucifer can choose 9 people and the public also chooses 1 of you to go through. See ya tomorrow" and everyone walked out.

I walked towards the kitchen downstairs (not in the playroom) to get something to drink. I searched for a glass. I found some, on top of the whole thing. I stood on my tiptoes to reach the glass and when I almost got it someone came up behind me and took it. I turned around to find Lucifer once again behind me. "If you don't mind, can you give me that damn glass back." He stared into my eyes with a devilish grin "But I do mind, princess. So why don't you take another one."

"You asshole, you saw I almost couldn't reach that one. How do you expect me to reach another one." I yelled yet again in his face.

"If I were you I would drop the attitude, princess. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you now."

"Stop calling me princess. And you wouldn't dare to hurt me, if you were ever gonna do it, you would've done it already. Isn't that right, Luci?" My turn to mock him

"Did you forget you walked around with my hand print printed on your throat for 2 weeks? I can easily do that again, Nala." He warned me. Me not caring, I just wanted to drink something.

"Look Lucifer, I just wanted something to drink, can you just leave me alone for one day?" I told him.

"Hm, I'm not the one who bumped into you and fell for you. I think that was all you. But fine, here's your glass, see ya tomorrow Nala." And he walked out of the room. That damn devil is pushing my limits. I took the glass and drank some water. Later I went home and Kaya and Blaze came with me.

"Guys, I have no idea how to seduce someone. Let alone seduce Lucifer! He hates me, I'm failing this challenge."

"No worries Talula, Kaya and I will teach you. After we'll go the the others and you can try the technique on the others." Blaze said proudly.

"Okay before we begin, take out you sexiest outfit and throw it on." Kaya told me.

"I'm not even gonna ask why... give me a second okay." I said walking into the wardrobe.

I came out with this.

"What do you think?" I asked both of them

"It's ..." Blaze said with Kaya finishing his sentence. "...cute." "But we don't want cute, we want sexy... okay and cute but sexy is most important right now." Blaze told me.

Kaya searched between my clothes and said "You really don't have anything in here, thank god I brought something with me." She gave the clothes to me and made me change.

I came out of the bathroom again now wearing this.

"Holy damn" Blaze's jaw fell open "okay, okay now you need the shoes and I happen to know the perfect ones

"Holy damn" Blaze's jaw fell open "okay, okay now you need the shoes and I happen to know the perfect ones. Give me a second, I'll call Violet she'll bring them." Blaze continued.

Violet arrived in a short time after Blaze made the phone call. "Here are the precious ones." She said storming into my place and gave me a box. I opened the box and saw the most beautiful heels I've ever seen. lace up heels.

"Okay, normally I wouldn't agree on these but I love them

"Okay, normally I wouldn't agree on these but I love them. Thanks Vio for bringing them."

"No problem, now, let's start your lessons." They all smirked. This is going to be a long ass of a night.

*1am*

We're now 4 hours further and my "lesson" just stopped now I just needed to practice them on the other boys. Kaya and Violet called the other boys but Seth couldn't make it. So I'll need to practice on Scar. Scar came in and his jaw fell open, just as Blaze, when he saw me. "Y'all can close your mouths, y'a know. Otherwise you might even catch some flies. I laughed. "Yhea right. Uhum. So why did I need to come here?"

"Tal needs someone to practice with." Kaya blurted out.

"Practice what?" Scar asked confused

"Flirting" violet explained to him.

"Oh,... Oohhhh well why didn't you say that from the beginning. Alright shoot your shot." Scar said sitting down on my couch. I rolled my eyes and started flirting with him. Sitting on his lap. Thank god it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be.

*3:15am*

Alright everyone is sleeping over and my practice is over so I can finally sleep.

*6:30am*
" Tala wake up " a voice woke me up again.
"You have 30 minutes to get ready and arrive at the mansion." I fell out of bed when I heard that.

"30 minutes! Are you kidding me. I need more time. Everybody get in the car I'll be right there." I yelled while taking my clothes, heels and stuff to shower. I took a very quick shower and then quickly changed and ran to the car, skipping breakfast. I luckily had something to drink in my car. When we got to the mansion, everybody was there already. I quickly stood at my place in the line of competitors. The women would have to seduce Lucifer and the men, one of the ladies who volunteered yesterday for this job. There were now 12 men and 8 women, myself included.

Lucifer would watch how the woman, who was being seduced, reacted and based on that he would choose his 9 winners.

"Alright I want all participants in one line in the throne room." We heard through one of the speakers.

We all entered the throne room with Lucifer on his throne. His eyes looking at the (women) participants. Each one of them already winked at him or blew a kiss or something. Me being last in line, was able to see how the devil was eyeing every girl, undressing her with his eyes. His eyes became devilish and full of lust. Until his gaze met mine. He slowly took in my appearance. From head to toe. When we stared into each other's eyes again, he just grinned. We were in a stare competition at the moment. Testing who looks away first. Daring each other to look away, seeing who the coward is between the two of us.

I needed to break our gaze when the instructor started explaining the rules. But then again, there is only one rule: no kissing, or (romantically) touching.

First one went, a woman. Damn she was good. I'm getting more nervous with each person passing.