Chapter 33

"It's nothing it's just... I thought maybe you could stay with ... ugh I hate to say this ... but maybe it's best if you lived with Damion. Just for a while. He's strong and smart enough to keep you safe. And I've know Damion my whole life. We were childhood friends until I moved away and became worse than the devil." He explained.

"But- he"

"I know he would never hurt you ... again and sure as hell nit if you told him about the baby. He has his personal rules. One where he forbids himself to hurt or kill an innocent. That's something he's had since we were little. He wouldn't break that rule." Jax made sure I understood I was safe there.

"But, he hurt me, he hurt Luci. He Made... he made me shoot the love of my life Jax. How can I live with a person like him?" I said.

"Because he'll keep you safe and he's our only help right now."

"Fine! I'll live with him." I agreed, not enthousiast.

"Thank you, Lucifer would have killed me if I let anything happen to you." Jax mumbled under his breath.

"No he wouldn't and you know it."

"Are you 100% sure of that?" He asked me

"I mean yeah." I replied

"Tala, he would kill himself if he lost you.

"I know, and I would do the exact same Jax."

"I know. You really are made for each other. But now we're going to have to leave. You're all in danger."

"Alright. Let's go then." I said.

And just as we were about to leave, some alarm went off. The doctors came running in. "Code blue, we're having a code blue." We heard yelling through the hallways. "I'm sorry. miss, sir, I'll have to ask you to wait outside so we can handle this situation." One of them said.

"But what's going on?" I asked worried

"We're having a code blue. It means that he stopped breathing and we need to make sure he's stable again or he... he'll die." They informed us.

"What- no!" I started screaming and yelling. Jax dragged me outside the room. Once we were outside he pulled me closer and hugged me tight.

"It's all gonna be alright Tal. He's strong. He will survive. I promise you." Jax calmed me down.

After what feels like forever, the doctors came outside the room.

Jax asked if everything went good and if he was stable again. "Yes, everything went according to the plan. He's stable again and we found out that it wasn't an accident. The reserve remote to control his breathing is gone. There's a high chance that it's stolen. We're inspecting the footage from his room and the hallway right now. We'll let you both know when we found something more." They said and left again.

"Tala, I think it's better if we get you out if here." Jax said, looking at me with worry in his eyes. As he said that I got a message from a random number.

"Yea Tala...
If I were u, I would get out if there too
Bc this is going to stay happening until you leave
As u can guess, I have the second remote to the devil his machines.