Chapter 15

✨✨✨This is Juan, he's a new character ✨✨✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're adorable. I just needed to catch up on some air."

"I am not adorable."

"yes you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Then let me show you I'm not adorable." I said with a smirk on my face and lust and desire filling my body.

He raised his eyebrow at me and studied my face. Once he knew that I was sure of what I said, he leaned in and kissed me roughly yet passionate. "You 100% sure of this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you."

"Good because I've been controlling that damn lust and desire for way to long now." He said as his hands explored my body and before I knew it he ripped of my shirt and threw it out of the way. My hands made their way up to his chest and unbuttoned his shirt. He quickly helped getting it off and his hands were back on my body.

His hands went over my back lower and lower until they were at my ass. He picked me up and in reaction to it I wrapped my legs around him and pushed myself against him, making it impossible to see where his body stopped and mine started.

"I love you Princess."

"I love you more Luci."

"Impossible baby girl."

We fell on the bed, him on top of me. He kissed me down to my collarbone. And back up, giving me multiple hickeys all over my neck. Kissing my jaw, to my cheek and back to my lips.

And of course there was a knock on the door.

"Just ignore them, they'll go away." Lucifer said between the kisses. "They won't interrupt us again." He said, which made me laugh. "You remember what happened last time?"

"Of course I do. They interrupted us while I had you pinned up against my damn wall, and in the middle a fucking passionate, hot kiss may I add."

I giggled at the frustrated face he made by just thinking about that moment. "Are y-"

We were interrupted again, by again a knock on the door, this time louder and more aggressive.

"Fuck. Stay here and cover yourself. I'll be right back." He told me while getting of me and out of the bed.

"What.In.the.fucking.hell.do.you.want.?" He looked at the person with a deadly glare. I'm sure that if looks could kill, that person would be dead.

"Well, is that how you treat your best friend after 5 years?" The man said, jokingly yet serious.

He rolled his eyes and told the person "I was busy, what did you aspect? A 'hey, How have you been, Juan?'"

"Yes, I did. And I've been fine Lucifer. What were you doing? Because you've never been irritated when I barge in."

"I was with my girl." He said to ... Juan, I think his name is. 'My girl' hearing him say that gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I sneaked out of the bed and searched for my shirt. I found it, but I forgot it was completely ripped. Shit. Going for option 2 than. I took his shirt, which was way to big for me, and put it on. His shirt was practically a dress for me. I still had my shorts on so I decided to go and look who interrupted us.

I walked to Luci and stood next to him. Wrapping my arms around his bare torso. "Hey" i said to the both of them. "Hey princess" he kissed me on my temple. "Lucifer, aren't you gonna introduce me to this gorgeous woman?" Juan said and in reaction Luci wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed me to his side.

"Juan, this is Tala. My girlfriend. Princess, this is my idiotic best friend Juan." I chuckled at that.

"Nice to meet you Juan." I held my hand out for him to shake it.

"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine gorgeous." He took my hand but twisted it and gave it a kiss.

Me being uncomfortable, pulled my hand back. Lucifer also didn't like what he did. He was growling. "Jax! Back off. She's mine." Luci almost yelled but he was angry.

"Whoa, possessive much? and since when do you do serious commitments?"

"First of all, I'm always possessive. Second, ever since she came in my life. Now back off."

"Alright alright."

There was this awkward silence. I decided I'd break it. "So how long do you know each other already?"

"5 years, and he's been a pain in my ass ever since." Luci grinned.

"Oh please, if someone had been a pain it would be you, devil." He grinned back. You could see they gave a playful but good friendship.

"Shut up." He said with a smile forming on his lips.

"We met while this idiot here was visiting here. He was lost and bumped in me. Jax lives at the other side of hell." Lucifer explained the whole story.

"Now, the interesting part. How did you wrap my devilish friend around your finger?"

"I honestly have no idea." I laughed.

"You don't know? How did you meet then?"

"Umhhh, we met at the day you can complain. I wasn't going but I was hanging somewhere close to his place and I don't know why but he thought I was spying on him and ever since we hated each other." I said

"A few days later her friends dared her to break into my place and take pictures if my golden throne. Which is strictly forbidden by the way. And I caught her. She was hiding behind the curtains, I didn't notice until I felt this feeling something was wrong. So I exited the room and came back in to see what was happening. I saw her sneaking to the door." Luci continued for me.

"Omg! What happened then?"

"I ran." I said, kinda embarrassed now that I did.

"U did what? Girl, you're lucky he didn't kill you."

"I know."

"She ran but she didn't know the way out. She was so stupid to run up to the highest floor. I, of course, caught her and pinned her to the wall. Telling her to delete the pictures."

"He chocked me until I gave in."

"Either way, she removed them altho she would lose her dare."

"Did she really remove them?" Jax asked

"Yes"

"Also from the 'removed map'?" Jax was exposing me. This isn't going to end well. Suddenly I remembered I never deleted them, not even after showing them to the group. Fuck.

"Ye-..." he stopped. Thought about it. "I don't know. I hope she did, cuz otherwise it would mean she went against my orders and I have to punish her for it." He looked at me.

"Did you..?"

I swallowed and the floor suddenly became really really interesting.

"Princess?"

"Yes?"

"Did you remove them?"

I didn't answer and stared at the floor.
Note to self, Juan is smart and tells Luci everything.

"Tala?!" Luci started to become angry.