Chapter 29

He stood up and came down his 3 steps that were in front of his throne. There was, 25ft between us. I pointed the gun at him. Straight to his chest. I took my time aiming, his heart is right there so if i go a bit more to the middle he will still faint and lose a lot of blood but there will still be a chance he survives, it's very small but there is one.

I aimed the gun at his heart, then I pointed the gun 0.8 inches away from his heart to the middle. It's a risky shot tho. It's close to his heart.

"I love you Luci, so much" i cried out one last time.

"I love you more my princess. Forever." He said back

"Forever." I said

I took a deep breath, swallowed deep and put my finger on the trigger. I was shaking uncontrollably, my breath was heavy and my vision was blurry because of the tears. I first had to calm myself down if I don't want this to go wrong.

I pulled the trigger.

Luci covered his heart, while blood colored his shirt. He fell to his knees. The crowd, once again, was shocked. I dropped the gun and ran to Luci. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissed him shortly.

"No no no no, please. What did I do? Luci, don't you dare die. Don't you dare die because of me! Lay down."

He let himself down very carefully. As he laid on his back, I put pressure on his wound to stop the bleeding.

"Ah, how much I enjoy this view. But I have to say, Tala you really surprised me. I honestly thought you were gonna back out. But hey, now you have the good brother, right?" He laughed.

I snapped "Can you just... for once in your life SHUT UP...? For once, don't make things worse than they already are. And just leave us alone. And if you wanna talk, then go and get a doctor or something."

"Damn, I didn't see that one coming. You really love him..." Damion stated.

"Yes of course I do. He's my everything. He's my forever. And thanks to you I just lost him!" I screamed. Shadow was frozen up but as soon as I started a screaming and yelling she ran to me.

"I can't lose him Shadow. I just can't." I cried out.

"I know Tal. I know." Shadow said

"Don't want to interrupt you ladies but Shadow still has to do something." Damion interrupted us. Again.

"Just tell me what I have to do already." Shadow snapped too.

"Okay, calm down. Don't forget who you're talking to. And I dare you to... let me see your fears... mmhh, interesting. I dare you to get tied up and let a snake go over your body." Damion said. Shadow's eyes widened and she swallowed hard.

"A- a snake?" Shadow asked

"Yes."

Shadow already looks away if she just sees a snake, now dam wants to let a snake crawl over her body.

"You can do this." I encouraged her. She walked over to Dam and Damion told her to lay on a higher platform, that honestly just looked like a huge table. Damion tied Shadow to the table, so tight she couldn't move an inch. He then took a snake. And I recognized the snake, he wasn't poisonous. Or not to kill a human at least.