Chapter 19

"It's okay."

"No it's not. I almost lost you Luci, forever. I really really really really am sorry."

"I know you are babygirl. I heard every word you said while I was in coma."

"You did?"

"Yes, now how long has it been since you last ate something?"

I stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought..." he sighed "go, get something to eat."

"I can just call Jax."

"I see you became closer while I was gone." He said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Someone jealous?"

"Ha, no." He scoffed

"Sure, then you won't mind if I go to him and leave you here, right?"

"Baby don't. Fine, I'm jealous. Now get your ass in this bed next to me. Or better on top of me."

"Lucifer!" I whined.

"What? I could try"

"Jerk"

I rolled my eyes but got in the bed. As I laid down he pulled me closer to him. My back hitting his front. "I love you." I said as I turned around to face him. Our fronts touching. Me in his arms, this is it. I'm home again.

"I love you more princess. Now call Jax and tell him to get the food or I'm gonna eat something else."

I blushed and was completely flustered but called Jax.

"Can you get some food for me and Luci?"

"Luci?"

"Oh yeah, he woke up. Can you now get some food? And hurry?"

"Yes boss lady."

"Thanks, see ya soon."

I ended the call and pecked Luci in the lips.

"Happy now?"

"No"

"Why not?"

He kissed me again. It was so Intense, hungry, rough and yet so passionated and loving. The kiss deepened as I arched my back and his hands traveled under my shirt. Teasing me.

"Now, I'm happy" he smirked

"I love you Lucifer."

"And I love you Tala."

"Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds but I'm here with the food you asked for." Juan cleared his throat.

"Jax, this is the second damn time." Lucifer said annoyed which made me laugh so hard.

"Oh, you find that funny, princess." He turned his head to me and said the 'princess' with an extra deep sexy voice. I immediately shut up and became as red as a tomato. "I don't think you'll find things funny tonight when I have you all to myself." He whispered in my ear.