Chapter 42

---Luci's POV---

I flew off, when I got home I immediately went to bed. I laid myself on her side of the bed and closed me eyes.

(entering Lucifer's dream)

"Luci?" I heard someone yell

"Tala? Where are you?"

"Luci come get me please!" She yelled

I saw Tala appear. She was still wearing bloody clothes. She ran to me with her arms open. Just before she got to me she stopped.

"Luci, Let me help you. I can't promise everything will be the same when you find me but have patients. Please." She said that and disappeared.

"No, Tala! Come back... please princess." I raised my voice.

Nothing

Suddenly I wasn't surrounded by black anymore. I was in an abandoned part of hell. Tala appeared again.

"Let me show you" she held out her hand for me to take

"Let me show you" she held out her hand for me to take. I took it and she led me to an hospital.

She walked further, and opened the door of it.

We went through several rooms. They were all dark and, well... abandoned. She led me through the building towards the staircase.

 She led me through the building towards the staircase

We went to the basement. At the end of a long hallway, there was a heavy steel door. It's very clear that after the steel door something is that is not all dark and abandoned. We entered another hallway with 4 doors. An office, an archive, an operation room and a hospital room.

Tala explained that Seth had his minions drive the ambulance and when my team lost the ambulance they carried her in a car and let the ambulance crash with a woman who looked like her.

We entered the operation room.

It looked... pretty decent for an abandoned hospital.

"They operated me here. The bullets still lay next to the operation table." she told me

"Lucifer, there's something you should know about the baby." She said

"What is it? Is everything okay?"

"I don't know that. I heard them say that they actually should let the baby get born now but they're not planning to do it... Lucifer, you need to find me, we can loose our baby if you wait any longer." She explained

"what! No way! I'm coming baby, just hold on a little longer. You too little man, I'm coming for both of you."

"Lucifer, be careful." Tala said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She took my hand and led me to the last room.

I opened the door and let her enter first. There was a bed.

"you can find me here." she gave my hand a squeeze and disappeared again.

( Back to realityy )

I woke up. I remembered everything that happened in the dream. I got up as fast as I could and ran to my closet. I got changed in the first thing I came across. I took my phone and called my team.

"Everyone to the abandoned part in the northwest right now. I know where Tala is!" I ordered and ended the call.

I ran to my balcony and jumped over the railing. I spread my wings and flew. As I was flying I saw my people looking at me with fear in their eyes. I never flew unless I lost control, they knew not to mess with me now. I flew further over my land only to be met my dark clouds hovering over the most dangerous and abandoned place you'll ever see. I stood back at my feet right in front of all the cars. Everyone is here already. Good.

Jax and Damion came walking towards me. "I thought you were supposed to be sleeping?"

"I was, until i had a weird dream of tala. She showed me exactly were to find her." I explained

"Lucifer, it was a dream. It's most likely to be false too." Jax told me.

"Jax, I can feel her. I can feel she's here, everything in me is screaming at me she's here. She has to be."

"Alright. We'll see but don't be disappointed if she's not here."

"Jax, let him be. He needs some hope right now." I heard Damion whisper to Jax. I ignored it.

"Alright I know exactly were to find her but i want some teams to check the different floors so team 2, 5, 6 and 7 you do that. Team 1, 3, 4, 8 and 9 you come with me." I went over the whole plan. They all got it, no one asked questions and they got to work.

I took my teams and ran exactly the way that Tala showed me in my dream. We went down the same hallways towards the staircase. When we got to the room where the staircase was supposed to be I was confused. it wasn't there, instead there was a big painting on the wall.

"A painting?" One of my man asked.

"It has to be here." I thought for a second, "Dam, help me replace the painting." I said.

Dam came and took one side if the painting while I took the other one. We replaced the painting to the side and I was right. The door was behind it.

We ran as fast as we could down the stairs without tripping. We ran down the long hallway to the steel door.

"Alright, I don't know how many man are behind this door so be prepared for anything." I said, facing my teams. I opened the door and to my surprise there was not a single soul to be seen.

"Alright, team 4 you stay here and defend. The rest follows me further." I ordered.

We came to the four doors at the end of the hallway. "Team 3, you check the first door on the right. Team 8, you do the first door on the left. Team 9, last door on the right. Team 1 you come with me to the last room."

They all went to their appointed rooms. I entered the room where Tala is supposed to be. And she is. But there's something wrong. There's no security, no men, no traps, nothing. It's suspicious to think about. You would expect that they would have placed at least a few traps and that there were at least a few men guarding this place.

"Tala?" I said her name