Chapter 11

After my goodbyes, Lucifer and I walked out of my apartment. I asked him "so where's your car?" Yes, we have car's in hell.

"I didn't come with one..."

"How did you get here without a car?!" I asked confused. He just stared at me and smirked.

"Oh no, I know that smirk. This can't be good."

"Who says it's bad? I think you'll love it." He said "I came here with my wings... and I'm planning on going back with them."

"And how am I supposed to get there?" I asked slightly annoyed. And then I saw his smirk grew wider. Oh god no. Please don't tell me-

"You'll need to hold on to me. Just wrap your arms and legs around me. I'll keep you close to me and make sure you're steady."

This is one of his privileges as the devil. He has wings. Only because he's a fallen angel. Everyone else is just "human", so no wings. You only get wings when Lucifer allows it and there has to be a whole ceremony for it. It only happened once or twice in the history. It were two of his most trusted friends, but later they betrayed him and they got killed. So Lucifer is the only one with wings and swore he would never give someone wings ever again.

"Nah huh, No, I'm not doing this. No, Lucifer."

He rolled his eyes and said "close your eyes and count to 10,... I won't do anything, I promise." I hesitated but did it. I closed my eyes.

1...
2...
3...
4...
5...
6...
7...
8...
9...
10...

I opened my eyes again and I saw his wings. They're beautiful. They were the colors of flames🔥. And were sharper around the edges. But still truly beautiful.

"So? Have you changed your mind?"

"No, Lucifer..." I said while eyeing his wings. I wanted to touch them. They looked to soft.

"You can touch them if you want." He smiled.

How? Did he read my mind? Can he? Urg, of course he can't what am I thinking.

I walked over slowly and when I was close enough I reached my hand out to touch his wings. They were so soft. But at the same time they were warm, like they could protect you from all the cold and ice in the world. He used this as an opportunity. "I want to kiss you so badly." He whispered in my ear, with his deep, sexy, seductive voice. "Then what's stopping you?" I challenged him. "You... you are stopping me, I don't know if you want this."

I rolled my eye and crashed my lips on his. It felt amazing, just like the first time. I felt like I was on cloud 9. He fought me for control, and he won it... again. He pulled me closer to him. We became one at that moment, because I don't think we could've been closer to each other than we were now. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck, with one hand playing with his hair and the other one cupping his neck, keeping him close to me. After some time, he lifted me up, never breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around him and he deepened the kiss some more. I loved it, I lived for it, for his touch.

When we were both completely out of breath, we stopped the kiss. Lucifer didn't put me down, instead he put our forehead to each other. We were both breathing heavy.

He was still out of breath but I could hear him say "I'm sorry, princess." Only then I realized it was a trap, kinda. His wings spread and he raised up. His arms around me. One holding me by my waist, keeping me close. And his other arm went more down, so his hand was on my ass, making sure I wouldn't fall.

"I hate you!" I screamed as he flew us back to his mansion. "No, you don't. You love me." He yelled back.

"What?!"

"Umhhh, nothing. I'll tell you when we're back at my place." He said.

Did he know I love him. Or is just an assumption he made. Or maybe the word just slipped out. What if he doesn't love me back? No, he told Kay and Blaze he loves you, you heard him say it.

"Fine, but don't you dare drop me." I said. Just to make sure.

He smirked again. He dropped me when we were so high. I fell 67ft down before he caught me and flew further to the mansion.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" I yelled at him.

"No, just wanted to see your reaction." He laughed. I gave him a death stare but I was shocked and kinda scared.

"Idiot" i muttered to myself as we flew over hell. We finally arrived at his mansion. Well, he flew us to his balcony that is connected to his bedroom. But he didn't put me down on my feet. Instead he carried me inside. Still holding me.

"You know you can put me down right?" I asked him, giving him some attitude. I just got the rolling eyes as response.

"Hello?! I'm talking to you, Mr. devil."

"Drop the attitude Nala. And don't call me Mr. devil."

"Why not? Does it irritate you?" I smirked. But when I didn't even get a response anymore I said "Alright don't answer me then, Mr. Devil."

He carried me further in the room. And pinned me up against the wall. "You have something with pinning me up against the wall. You know that, Mr. Devil." I teased him.

"Stop using that damn Nickname Tala." He groaned

"Why? Don't like it?" I replied with sass of course.

"No, you just drive me completely out of my mind if you call me that." He said, serious.

He had me against the wall. Trapped between his body and that damn wall, once again. But I'm not gonna lie, I like it. He softly starts to kiss my cheek and goes down to my neck. How further he goes down the rougher he gets. And I love it.

After some time he comes back up to my face. He kissed the tip of my nose. And then he claimed my lips finally.

"Stay" he whispered against my lips.

I pushed him away and broke the kiss. "What?"

"Stay here. Stay with me?" He said

"I can't I need to settle into my room again."

"Stay here. Just for tonight. I just got you back. Just sleep in my bed, I'll even sleep in my couch if you're more comfortable with that."