Chapter 13

When He broke the kiss we were both completely out of breath. He was still in top of me but now both his hands held him up. "Princess as much as I love to do this all night long. We, well mostly you, need to sleep. You still need to steel something. I noticed things are already gone. So you are the only one who still needs something."Lucifer said, still out if breath.

"But I already got something." I said smirking.

"What did you get?" He asked confused.

"Your heart." I said and gave him a peck on his lips.

He chuckled and said "clever, princess, very clever."

"Ain't it the truth then?"

"It is. You got my heart. But I'm yours as much as you're mine. Understand that babygirl."

"I know."

"Good. Good night princess. I love you."

"You do?"

"I do, so much."

"I love you Luci. Good night."

He kissed my forehead and rolled next to me. I laid my head on his chest and we fell asleep.

***the next morning***

When I woke up, I was alone in his huge kingsize bed. Lucifer was nowhere to be seen. I got up and walked into the closet to take my clothes and look for Luci but he wasn't there. I walked to the bathroom but he also wasn't there. I walked in and locked the door. I took a long warm shower. Normally I would enjoy a warm shower but the only thing I could focus on was why Lucifer left. Did he regret last night? Did he regret saying he loves me? Did I say something wrong? What went wrong? He didn't even leave me a message.

Ugh I hate this. I hate not knowing what's going on in my life. I went downstairs and ate some breakfast. He also wasn't here. So I decided I would go explore the mansion. I'm sure I would get lost but I need to find something if I want to be in the final.

I wandered through the halls and many rooms. I decided to look in the throne room, I know he doesn't want anyone entering that room because he keeps his most precious things there. When I got to the door I wanted to open it but he locked it. He seriously locked it.

So there must be something important in this room. Maybe I could ask him tonight. And when he's asleep I can steal the key. That's the plan.

Or I could just pick the lock. I watched both ways down the hall. No one. It's safe. Okay, I can do this. I picked the lock, it took a while but I did it.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. I walked around in the room. Maybe I can hide his throne and when it's time, get it out of it's hiding place. I walked over to his throne and I circled around it. At the back of it there was this little black button. I pressed it and there was a secret passage.

"Interesting" i thought as I walked in. At the end of the passageway there was a giant room full of jewels, diamonds, gold And.... his crown. I smirked. His crown. That's the thing I would steal. I quickly took it and went back to his room.

I decided I would stay in his room. So all my stuff was still there. I walked into the closet, took my bag and hid the crown there. I just know he's gonna be pissed when he finds out it's missing.

(You see Luci's crown on top😁)

I'm hungry again. "Shoot it's already 6:45pm" I thought. I ran to the kitchen because I was so hungry. And of course, my luck, I bumped into someone, again.

"And we meet again, princess"

I didn't even need to look up to see who it was. "Lucifer, where the hell have you been?" I couldn't control myself anymore. I had to know. I slapped him across the face and I know that THAT was my mistake.

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me up to his- our room. He threw me in the bed and laid himself in top of me again. Pinning my hands above my head.

"Do you really think you can get away with slapping me?" He said, angry. I'm not gonna lie, It scared me a bit. "I- what did you expect?"

"I don't know, maybe a 'Hey, how was your day?'"

"Oh, fuck off!"

"Fucking hell Nala, why are you so angry?"

"Why? Are you seriously asking me that?"

"Yes! Now spill it."

"I don't know, maybe because I woke up in an empty cold bed without you or maybe because I haven't seen or heard from you the whole day and when I finally see you, you act as if nothing happened."

"So you're angry because you woke up alone? Are you fucking serious right now?"

"Yes!"

"Fuck, I'm in a very bad mood and I don't have time to deal with your childish behavior."

Childish behavior? I just missed him and wanted him to be here when I woke up. And now he's angry at me for my behavior? His words hurt me. "Childish? I just missed you and wanted you to be here with me when I woke up." I said with tears in my eyes and walked out of the door to my old room. I locked the door and cried. I don't know why but I needed it.

"Tala? Open the door?" I heard him say. But I kept silent.

"Princess, please, not this again. I'm sorry, okay? Open the door for me."

I wiped away my tears and walked towards the door.

"Please, princess. I'm so sorry." He said softly, as if he had tears in his eyes.

I unlocked the door and opened it. Lucifer was standing there, with indeed tears in his eyes. I just watched him.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

I hugged him. "You're on the edge of crying." I stated.

"I'm... I'm afraid to lose you."

I hugged him tighter. Letting him know I'm here.
"I love you Princess."

"I love you."

And we went back to hi- our room. We dropped ourself on the bed and cuddled for a few hours. But I still hadn't eaten anything. I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong. "Where are you going?"

"Kitchen"

"Why? Wait, Did you eat dinner?"

"No... I bumped into you in my way to the kitchen."

"Alright, come on, I'll make you something."

We got out of bed and he took my hand in his as we made our way to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Hmm, Let me surprise you."

"Okay."

And he started cooking something. I had no idea what but I hope he knows what he's doing. 30 minutes later and the food was ready.

"What did you make?" I asked curiously.

"Try it first."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Are you not gonna eat anything?"

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now try it." He chuckled.

"It's...."