Chapter 43

We came to the four doors at the end of the hallway. "Team 3, you check the first door on the right. Team 8, you do the first door on the left. Team 9, last door on the right. Team 1 you come with me to the last room."

They all went to their appointed rooms. I entered the room where Tala is supposed to be. And she is. But there's something wrong. There's no security, no men, no traps, nothing. It's suspicious to think about. You would expect that they would have placed at least a few traps and that there were at least a few men guarding this place.

"Tala?" I said her name

She was laying in the bed and when she heard me calling her name she opened her eyes, stood up and stared in my eyes.

"Tal? I missed you so much." I said

"Who are you?" She asked

"Tal, no jokes, it's not funny now. I love you. I haven't seen you in ... 3 months."

"I'm not joking, who are you?" She said again.

"Tala... I'm Lucifer, your boyfriend, the baby's daddy." I reminded her and took a few steps towards her. She backed off. My team stood there behind me in complete shock while I realized she really has no idea of who I am to her. Who she is to me. I was living in a nightmare. Only difference with a nightmare is that this one is my reality.

—- Tala's Pov —-

This guy, named Lucifer, took a few steps towards me and I immediately backed off. I didn't know where I was or who in fucks name was in front of me. It's clear he was someone important. He had a whole crew behind him. All in complete black outfits, weaponed with daggers and guns.

"Get away from me! I don't know who you are!" I yelled.

"Okay," He held his hands up and put his gun and daggers down and pushed them in front of my feet. Showing me that he wasn't there to hurt me. I started to calm down, "Tala I'm not here to hurt you. I just want my girl and my baby back. I missed you both so much." He said

"How do you know my name?"

"As I told you baby, I'm your boyfriend and out baby his daddy."

"Hm..." i was deel in thought, I tried to remember his face, his voice, anything that could prove to me that he really is what he says he is.

"Everyone out!" He ordered calmly and his crew left us alone.

"My princess, let me take you home. Let me take you back with me. Tala?" He almost begged me.

"How do I know you're not lying to me about who you are? How do I know you are not going to hurt me or my baby?" I asked

"Tala, you need to go to the hospital. Once you're there I'll give you all prove you want. I'll tell you everything. Okay?" He asked.

"Okay..." i said very carefully.

—-Lucifer's pov—-

She doesn't remember me. My heart breaks because she doesn't remember anything of me, of all what we've been through.

"Okay" she said.

I held out my hand for her to take and she did. She took my hand. Thank fuck she did. I just have to keep my anger in control so I don't scare her more. I want to kiss her so badly, wrap my arms around her and tell her everything will be okay.

Once everyone was back in the cars. Tala, Dam, Jax and I shared a car. Tal and I sat in the back.

"Lucifer?"

"Yes?"

"Can you help me remember? I want to know how much I don't remember. If you were really my boyfriend I want to remember you. I want to remember everything." She said.

"I will help you. What's the last thing you remember?" I asked.

"Coming here and you hating me." She said fast

"Okay, umhh I think you already noticed that I don't hate you. And I never did. I just didn't want you coming close to me because I knew I liked you from the moment I first saw you. And Tala, we've been through hell and back."

"Yes I did notice and I-" she was trying to say

"I just love you so much tala. I love you so much I can't live without you or our baby boy."

"It's a boy?" She asked

"Yes princess, he's a boy."

"Lucifer, we've arrived." Jax interrupted us.

"Okay, come on you."

Tala got out of the car and stood up without any support. She dropped to her knees. I didn't notice until now but she is covered in scars, bruises and pretty new cuts. She's skinnier than she should be. Like she has been starved for days. She looks tired, as if she hasn't slept in months. I hope she's doing okay.

I kneeled down next to her and scooped her up in my arms. I ran into the building, carrying Tala in bridal style. She had her arms around my neck and her head resting against my shoulder.

"I need to get her checked up. Same goes for the baby." I ordered one of the doctors. She turned around and faced me, nodded and led the way to the examination room.

I put her down in the bed and the doctor did her job. I waited for a good 30 minutes before she said that the baby needed to be delivered or we would loose him.

A few nurses and more doctors came running in the room and took Tala to the delivery room. I stood there, next to her. Everything was going good until now. Tala's grip became weaker and weaker within seconds. Her eyes became heavier and heavier and I could see she was having a very hard time to keep them open.

"Tala?" I said, trying to get her attention but I didn't

"Sir, we need you to leave the room. We're gonna have to do a C-section on her."