Chapter 9

"So how are you feeling?" They both looked me in the eye as if they knew I wasn't doing good.

"I- I'm fine." I said with a fake smile on my face.
"Don't believe you. You just told us you were devastated. And you felt your heart shatter. Do you really think we'd be that easy to fool."

"Fine, I don't know how I feel. I feel like I'm... not good enough and I know I shouldn't but... It's this automatic feeling I get when I think about it. I feel completely broken, empty and shattered. But I also feel like it's for the best. I mean we're enemies, we hate each other. We can't do something as kissing."

"Or maybe, you both think you hate each other because you're attracted to one another. When in reality it's not hatred but Love you feel." Kaya made her standpoint.

It's not possible. I'm not in love with him. But now I think about... I enjoy teasing him, his presence, his voice, his blood red eyes and even when he pins me down against the wall..... god, i cant imagine my life without him in it.

Holy fuck. I am in love with him. I'm in love with Lucifer. The one and only devil. "What am I gonna do? I- I dropped out if the game,..."

"Practically, you sneaked out and nobody knows you're stopping. So technically you can still go back."

"But I don't want to see him with someone else...again.... I don't think I can handle that."

"Maybe you just need to think about what you want and if you'll forgive him."

I groaned. Turned around and went back to my room, I wasn't really hungry. Or in the mood to talk more. So I decided to sleep some more.

*4pm*
>>> Kaya POV <<<

We were talking in the living room and watching tv. When there was a knock on the door. I opened the door only to see the one and only Lucifer stand in front of it.

"What do you want Lucifer?"

"I need to talk to her. I- I'm worried about her okay. I want her to come back."

"Why? You kissed her and then you go and kiss... no sorry, fuck another girl. What did you expect her reaction to be."

"I know, I know I screwed up big time. Alright. But I need to see her. Just to make sure she's okay."

"We are here already since yesterday, she's in good hands."  Blaze said, standing behind me.

"Who- hmhhhh .... I-" Lucifer got angry when he saw Blaze.

"How did you even find out where she lives?"

"I'm Lucifer. The devil. I can get to know anything if I wanted to."

"We'll let you talk to her ... but first, you need to answer a question. If we both like your answer you can talk to her, if not well... than you'll be leaving."

"Deal"

"What are you're intentions with her?"

"Fuck, I-..."

"You better be honest with us Luci, we're her best friends."

"Okay, one, no one gets to call me Luci apart from her. And two, I'll be honest. My intentions are easily to make her lo... love me, as much as I do."

"And what do you want from her, apart from loving you? Do you want her to just forgive you?"

"That's the easiest question you've asked me so far. I don't expect her to just forgive me, I'll work for that and earn that forgiveness. As for what I want from her. ...I want her to choose me... I want her to choose me to love, to be her one and Only and to be her forever."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I know this chapter is shorter than than normal. But... I promise the next chapter is going to be longer. Either way, hope you enjoyed this story for so far.