Chapter 12

"No, you just drive me completely out of my mind if you call me that." He said, serious.

He had me against the wall. Trapped between his body and that damn wall. But I'm not gonna lie, i like it. He softly starts to kiss my cheek and goes down to my neck. How further he goes down the rougher he gets. And I love it.

After some time he comes back up to my face. He kissed the tip of my nose. And then he claimed my lips finally.

"Stay" he whispered against my lips.

I pushed him away and broke the kiss. "What?"

"Stay here. Stay with me?" He said

"I can't I need to settle into my room again."

"Stay here. Just for tonight. I just got you back. Just sleep in my bed, I'll even sleep in my couch if you're more comfortable with that."

"I- I don't think t-that's a good idea Luci." I whispered back.

"And why's that? Afraid you can't keep your control, babygirl?"

"I'm well aware that I can, but I don't know if you can, Mr. Devil." I whispered seductive, my lips touching his.

"Fuck, you're doing something to me by doing that."

"I know." I laughed. It was quiet for a moment. Our foreheads were touching and we were staring in each other's eyes deeply.

I decided to break the silence. "Alright"

"What alright?"

"I'll stay, but just for tonight."

"That's my princess." He smiled.

He put me on feet, finally. He took my bag and opened it, he took out my clothes and put them in his closet, the stuff for in the bathroom to the bathroom. And the photo's of my friends and family he put on the nightstand.

"You understood that I'm only staying here for one night, right?"

"I know, but maybe, just maybe I can convince you to move in into my room." He said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and said "wipe that smirk of your face." He laughed and went back to unpacking my things. Which was adorable to watch, altho I could do it perfectly fine on my own.

After he was done, he went in his closet and on his way to the bathroom he said "Your clothes are in the closet on the right. You can change in there. I won't come in until you're ready.

I walked into his closet and damn his closet is huge. I went through my nightwear and found something. It's revealing, not gonna lie but I decided to test his control. Do I know I'm gonna regret wearing this? Hell yes. Do I care? No, because I know he will lose his control, and that's exactly what I'm hoping for.

This is what Tala's wearing

I got out of the closet and went to the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "I'm ready, you can come in. I'm just brushing my teeth then I'm going to bed or the couch, whatever's more comfy for you." His deep, now sleepy voice said.

I opened the door and set one step in the bathroom. I sam him and regretted my decision. He was wearing grey sweatpants, and nothing else. Lucifer stopped with everything he was doing. Immediately. He cleared his throat, and his eyes wandered over my body. From head to toe and back up. "Holy fuck, princess. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"No, of course not." I laughed.

"Good, then you're either very comfy or you're trying to make me lose my control. Which one is it babygirl?"

I walked closer to him and placed my hands on his chest. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just trying to be comfy." His hands instantly grabbed my waist and pulled me against his bare muscular torso. "You'll be the death of me."

"Let's hope I'm not." I smirked. He laughed with me."

"Alright, so what are you gonna do now huh? Because I ain't letting you go anytime soon." He whispered in my ear.

"We need to sleep, Luci." I pulled him back to reality.

"So?"

I rolled my eyes and stood back on my tiptoes. I leaned in and our lips touched. I kissed him. He quickly pulled me as close as possible and took control over the kiss. we just stood there drowned into each other, just the two of us. Our surroundings faded away as the kiss deepened.

My hand wrapped around his neck as my other hand went in his hair. Pulling it. His hand was at my neck, gripping it and keeping me in place as his other hand was at the small of my back. Pulling me closer, keeping me there.

He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist, as if it was an instinct. He walked out of the bathroom and threw me on the bed. I laughed and he got on top of me. "You're crazy you know that?" I laughed. "I know. But you love it, don't you baby girl?"

"I do." I said.

He kissed me again. My legs were around his waist again and my hands back around his neck. He held himself up with one hand so he didn't crush me. While his other one was under me. Pulling me up and keeping me close. My back arched as we deepened the kiss again. It became hot and passionate in only a few seconds.

When He broke the kiss we were both completely out of breath. He was still in top of me but now both his hands held him up. "Princess as much as I love to do this all night long. We, well mostly you, need to sleep. You still need to steal something. I noticed things are already gone. So you are the only one who still needs something."Lucifer said, still out of breath.

"But I already got something." I said smirking.

"What did you get?" He asked confused.

"Your heart." I said and gave him a peck on his lips.

He chuckled and said "clever, princess, very clever."

"Ain't it the truth then?" I asked him innocently

"It is. You got my heart. But I'm yours as much as you're mine. Understand that baby girl."

"I know."

"Good. Good night princess. I love you."

"You do?"

"I do, so much."

"I love you Luci. Good night."

He kissed my forehead and rolled next to me. I laid my head on his chest and we fell asleep.