Chapter 23

***Lucifer's pov***

I left her tied to the bed as I walked into the bathroom. I smiled to myself knowing I made her crave me. I'm just gonna take a shower and leave her uneasy. I knew she was disobeying, but I didn't think she would follow me for over an hour to a location she didn't know and was very dangerous. I should have seen it coming to be honest. I turned on my shower and stood under the water, thinking about what could have happened if I wasn't outside of that cabin. Would she have been dead? What if I didn't notice her? That beast would have ripped her to shreds.

She's lucky I was there and I already killed that fucker. I snapped out of my thought as she started whining.

"Lucifer, you're taking so long!" She yelled "are you almost done?" She whined.

I laughed, she really wasn't patient at all. Well, it's her punishment, she can handle this. I know she can.

I got out of the shower and didn't even bother to wipe the water drops off of my torso. I put the towel around my waist and walked out. My hair was still dripping and she seemed to like it... a lot.

"You really can't take your eyes of me, can you?" I asked her teasingly.

"I mean, did you see yourself?" She boosted my ego. I smirked. And walked over to her.

"How badly do you want me baby?"

She broke eye contact with me. My princess is shy. I laughed again.

"You don't need to be shy baby. I have seen you before." I teased her some more.

"Mhm, i know... but I think I'll need a reminder of what you can do to me." She smirked and I'm pretty sure my eyes lit up. I was fast with dropping the towel and hovering over her again. I kissed her deeply and passionately as I entered her.

***Tala's pov***

"Mhm, i know... but I think I'll need a reminder of what you can do to me." I smirked and I saw his eyes lit up with lust. He was fast with dropping the towel and hovering over me again. He kissed me deeply and passionately as He entered me, all at once. I gasped a bit but still continued kissing him. He took complete control of me. He went faster, rougher and deeper than he ever did before. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt but that pain was replaced with so much pleasure.

~~~ the next morning ~~~

I woke up with his arms around me and my hands released from the ropes. I can't even remember when he took them off. I turned around to see him already awake. He kissed me on my forehead and said "Good morning princess. Slept well?"

"For those..." I looked at the time... it was 9 am. "5 hours that we slept..., yes I slept well" I said.

"Mmhh, how are you feeling?" He asked, a bit concerned. "I didn't go to hard on you, right?"

"Luci, I feel amazing. You were perfect, altho it did hurt a bit at the beginning. But it was worth it." I explained. "But, right now, I really want a shower."

"Why didn't you tell me it hurt?"

"Because it was nothing and the hurt was replaced by pleasure... very quickly."

"Mmhh... maybe you need a safe word for next time..." he said

"Why?" I asked "Didn't you give all of you last night?"

"Baby girl, I didn't. Also, we both know that when I'm angry I can't control myself and I don't want to hurt you." He said

"Alright then. Let me think of one." I said, I was a bit shocked tho. Last night was amazing, but he still held back. Now I'm a bot afraid of how he'll be if he doesn't hold back anymore.

He walked around, to my side of the bed and picked me up, bridal style. He carried me to the bathroom and put me down in the shower. He took the towels and got in with me. He helped me wash my back and hair and when i washed the rest of my body, he made sure I didn't fall down. He didn't lie when he said he'll make sure I can't walk for a few days. After the shower i sat down on a chair with the towel around me as he was choosing our clothes and one of the maids changed the sheets.

It was kinda embarrassing to just sit there. I was so happy when he got out of the closet and gave me my clothes. I asked him to choose us something so we would match and, of course, he choose a black-red outfit. He was in a red suit with a black shirt under and I was in a red two piece dress with a black leather jacket.

After we changed in the bathroom, he carried me downstairs before anyone was in the dinner room. Just after he sat down next to me, Shadow joined us and short after her the other 3.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" I asked her.

"Bad, there was this couple that were doing the nasty and wouldn't be quiet." She gave me a look.

"Ah really? We didn't hear anything, did we?" I gave him a nasty look.

"Haha, kitten. Keep looking at me like that, I dare you. But to answer your question, I think I heard something too." He grinned.

"I knew it..." Shadow facepalmed herself.

"I don't know what you two are talking about." I denied.

"Oh really, stand up and walk over here then." Shadow dared me.

"Alright" I said, I really can't decline a dare.
I stood up and immediately fell to the floor. Lucifer laughed, but helped me up. I gave him a glare. He put me on his lap.

"Luci, let me go. The other 3 will see." I whined

"No they won't, baby. They're not interested in this anyway." He said

I rolled my eyes

"I thought I told you not to roll your eyes at me?  Should I teach you another lesson baby?" He whispered in my ear in his deep voice. I froze.

"I'm just gonna ignore you two." Shadow interrupted us.

"What? No, I'm sorry." I told her

"Come up to our room shadow, I need to go to my office and I don't want Nala to be alone." Luci said. I was a bit shocked he let her come up to our room but hey, I'm not complaining.

"Alright."

— — — — —
*** Lucifer's pov***

I was working in my office when I was interrupted, again by one of my soldiers.

"Boss, your brother is here."