hi! (again)

hello everyone! it's been so long since i've been active (maybe three-four years now?) but i come back from time to time to read books on here or to even read through my own. imperfect fit is my only finished published book, but i have a great many unpublished ones. reading them makes me nostalgic and reminds me of the days i'd just spend writing.

so, i read through this book again. it's undergone editing twice now, but each time i didn't do a very good job. i decided to try again, and i have shifted quite a bit of the details i didn't like and fixed many spelling errors (i won't say i fixed them all, because my eyes miss things sometimes).

so, if you're reading this and you read this book some time in the past before it was edited, i implore you to read it again! i am a bit embarrassed by the state of the book before this final editing, so i hope i will have some new readers (or old ones) see these changes.

this book was inspired by the selection series (obviously) and i really just wanted to see the hunger games characters put into this story line. so, this book is partly my words, partly kierra cass's. i had to change a lot of details and things to make the characters work with this plot. but, i hope i did well!

i still love the hunger games, still reread the books and rewatch the movies. same with the selection. i don't think i'll write anymore hunger games stories, but i'm going to be finishing another fanfiction (it's a naruto one, so if any of you like sasusaku you should check it out!) because i stopped writing it about two years ago, but i finally want to come back and finish it.

anyways, i always like to check in every year or two, so i hope you're all doing amazing! (also, almost 20k reads?! thank you so much!)

- sophie