Epilogue

ANOTHER ONE OF MY STORIES (if you're interested)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/302453219-playing-with-my-heart-a-spencer-reid-story

.....................................................................

"Sky, come on we are going to be late." Spencer stood at the bottom of the stairs leaning against the staircase. "Skylar Reid, get down here, your grandparents are waiting for us."

"Dad, they are used to waiting for me." An eighteen-year-old Skylar bounded down the steps. "Have you seen my necklace?"

"This one." Spencer held out a necklace.

Her smile faded. "That's moms."

"Yeah. She would want you to have it." He handed it to Skylar. "Happy Birthday Sky." He engulfed her in a hug. "You know she never took that off."

"Is that your way of saying not to lose it."

"Maybe," Spencer replied back.

"You miss her dad."

"Yeah." Spencer shook his head. "Now let's go. We don't come to your mother's house in the Hamptons to relax," he joked. Then he heard a car beep from outside. He looked out the window and saw a boy step out of his jeep. "Oh, hell no," he shrieked. "That kid didn't even get into Yale. That was our safety school."

"Mom would have liked him." Skylar folded her arms.

Spencer grimaced. "Yeah, she would have."

"Good because I invited him to dinner."

"You didn't," Spencer shuddered.

Skylar grinned cheekily.

"Fine. Whatever. Let's go." Spencer grabbed his keys and strode out the door ignoring the young man who extended his hand.

"Dad, I'm going to ride with Tommy."

"Of course, you are," Spencer muttered. "You guys head on out. I'll catch up."

Skylar paused. "Shall I come with you daddy?"

"No, Sky. I'll be fine. Enjoy your birthday."

Spencer drove off and pulled up to the lake. He slowly got out the car. He strolled to the pergola that rested on the side of the like. He leaned against frame and looked out at the sun setting over the lake. Eventually, he wandered out onto the dock and sat with his feet dangling.

"18 years without you Liv. I didn't even think I would make it a day," Spencer sighed 

With his hand outstretched he let his fingers skim the water. "I'm sorry, Liv, for not showing you how much I loved you till it was took late.

He sat for a while, until he checked his watch. He knew he should head back to the party at Olivia's fathers house.  

----------------------------------------------------------------

Some people won't like this ending. Let me know if you want be to do a chapter with an alternative ending

New Jeid Story

https://www.wattpad.com/1104461887-close-a-spencer-reid-story-1-cannoli

Also I have a new story called Games. (Its a Spencer x Cat x reader story)

https://www.wattpad.com/1061067794-games-a-spencer-reid-story-i-entropy-first